Recommitted Dustin Martin [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have had really good discussions with the Martin camp and we know what we have to offer..................and we will.

PS: not my words ;)

Thats a very bad sign ... I heard both parties put the talks off till after TPP is finalised. Martin camp has a very large offer sitting infront of him ... Martin will be Tigers highest paid player ( if he stays ) and one of the highest in the league.

Because there won't be any offers for Richmond to match ;)

Edit: your post above is the one i should've replied too and he won't leave it to season's end, would not surprise me if stitched up prior to round 1.

Interesting I heard they were struggling with Carr his manager ... unique individual.

Martin can agree to stay at Richmond, if he doesn't want to stay then St Kilda and Richmond need to work out a trade. If they don't Martin must chance his arm in the national draft or pre season draft.

St Kilda ??? They will get no where near the interstate offers ... why does he not just stay a Tiger?

What Im asking is say Stkilda offer 1.2 and richmond have the option to match or not, lets say they do match

Is the result Martin must stay or go pre season, that there is no longer a possibility to trade him
they can choose to trade. The player is given the choice to accept, request the trade (MUST be traded to that team), or goes into the PSD/ND

Thats a very bad sign ... I heard both parties put the talks off till after TPP is finalised. Martin camp has a very large offer sitting infront of him ... Martin will be Tigers highest paid player ( if he stays ) and one of the highest in the league.
From which club

Surely any club into dusty is even more interested in fyfe as a priority.

Dusty would be dumb to accept an offer from anyone (inc richmond) until fyfe is sorted.

The second fyfe re-signs, dustys pricetag for any club jumps.

No worries, who is we and what are your suspicions?

Im part of a group that helps out AFL football clubs, we think Gold Coast were very, very keen ( way too keen) to move on O'Meara & Prestia last year, think Ablett will go this year ... think Ablett would have gone this year had it not been a year they invested so much in the draft and he would be perfect for their kids development.

Last edited:
Surely any club into dusty is even more interested in fyfe as a priority.

Dusty would be dumb to accept an offer from anyone (inc richmond) until fyfe is sorted.

The second fyfe re-signs, dustys pricetag for any club jumps.

hahahaha ... Fyfe wont go - you are wasting your time there ... I saw the thread on the site but did not bother to waste my time. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im part of a group that helps out AFL football clubs, we think Gold Coast were very, very keen ( way too keen) to move on O'Meara & Prestia last year, think Ablett will go this year ... think Ablett would have gone this year had it not been a year they invested so much in the draft and he would be perfect for their kids development.
Dusty in the Gold Coast, ouch

Dusty in the Gold Coast, ouch
giphy.gif

Yeah, I remember Cochbrain being a pleasure to deal with and just handing O'meara over to us...

Think the tigers could set themselves up beautifully if Martin does leave, they would get band one compo.
That would give them 3 picks inside the first round of this years draft.

Think Dusty will stay, you can sort of tell that he is very comfortable at Richmond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back