John Colaidis
Anth omogrosso
Jack Omogrosso
Ben stone
Eyad hegazy

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Cmon smarty pants have a real go
I’m trying to start some talk like you asked

Another sokratis here who doesn’t read very well... read my response to him or read my original comment maybe ten times, you may understand then what I’m trying to say.

Clearly clubs can’t pay that anymore is my point it’s not surprising for players to have wages cut in half due to covid...

Ek don’t need to get on no front foot because why would they care what people like you have to say on big footy, if league wants to investigate them there is nothing stopping them.

Harvest the energy hating and go find a sponsor for your club. Might be able to afford a new player.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Bashen i will make it clear for you i agree players will have to rethink what they ask for thats why i said what i did sorry next time i will put in quote marks for you. My point about being on the front foot was not having a go but a statement that thought might help end the pointing fingers and innuendos and its not just bring said on BF it being said in club land .i would have thought the club and coach would not want this going on as a distraction .as you have stated they are looking at the next year or two .it does not take much theses days with social media and the likes to throw a spanner in the works .mate i am not hating and dont have a club i just enjoy going to local footy as it offers much more too me than the afl

Lolllll good comment

[/QUOTE
here's mine In no order without CRazyburn Boys
Josh Grabowski
Thomas Baravi
Rob Castello
Jack Elliot
Dion Hill
Ash Arrowsmith
Ben Caluzzi
Tim Matson
Omar Saad
Anthony Prestia
Anthony Liberatore
Victor Micalef
Lachie Rayner
Fitaxx
Jacko Volapato
Harley short
Dane Lucas
Jake Hobbs
Mitch Church
baravi signed with northcote park last year with his brother

You don’t read very well do you. I said last year pre covid lol... clearly they can’t now is my point why players are not getting stupid money anymore

You and your idiotic point cap statement, Taylor’s lakes were over the cap to mate for acouple games. The league allocated the points not clubs. Go ask your club president... feel like I’m talking to a brick wall. Accuse them of cheating to.

Surely we’re allowed to use the F*og word for comments like this and not get banned Aucklander. Lol

What I did was reply to what you said and what you stated was " IN COVID!, not pre covid
Don't be childish and use the old " oh well someone else did also ". Taylors Lakes and 2 other clubs also played over if you really want to know.
Most of your comments are good but I wont bother with the name calling buddy as that post pretty much sums up your mentality

What I did was reply to what you said and what you stated was " IN COVID!, not pre covid
Don't be childish and use the old " oh well someone else did also ". Taylors Lakes and 2 other clubs also played over if you really want to know.
Most of your comments are good but I wont bother with the name calling buddy as that post pretty much sums up your mentality

With your logic theb half the league cheated last season then. Clearly whoever was allocating points at the league needs to get replaced. Hopefully they have done so.

With your logic theb half the league cheated last season then. Clearly whoever was allocating points at the league needs to get replaced. Hopefully they have done so.

You will find some clubs resolved the issue immediately, and some may have taken a little while longer.
The Eagles are flying so I don't really mind what happens with ek :)

That’s exactly what I’m saying and a lot of people here will probably agree. You obviously haven’t watched much WRFL. Wrfl div 1 is a very average level of football apart from top 5 teams being deer park, Altona, hoppers, spots wood and werribee.

The rest are extremely mediocre and I believe Tulla, EK, WM and APW will give the rest a run for their money.

Tulla held their own against Altona in the practice game and EK dominated CS until both team took everyone off at half time and played their 2’s. Even still EK won the game.

And yes I also believe Bongetti, Hill and Colletta are better all round Forwards then Calder. Just my opinion mate and I’m sure many here would agree.

Mate cmon. St Albans of 2018-19 would smash the 2019 sides of EK, Tulla, Westy. There top 4-6 players would destroy these sides. Blokes like Jenkins, and that big ruckman just to name 2 of the top of my head. Craigieburn of 2019 might be competetive to some degree based on there youth, pace and Whitnalls coaching knowledge.

If I may say I’m hearing Calder understands the situation at EK and staying which is great for EK and well done to Calder but on your comment if (and only if) his playing 2s and wanted out during the season EK will not just clear him mate. No way!! They will make him uphold his contract and rightly so. My point is as long as everyone is upfront with each other then I don’t have an issue with it. However if I see it purely from a players perspective I would weigh up my options being a key forward and have a rethink. Personally think Calder is a great fit for a div1 club playing at FF.
If EK took notes from last years GF then you will see youth, pace, rebound footy, and a finals game plan to run and spread wins finals in September. I’m no supporter of Craigieburn but gee they looked impressive. Courageous and ball first attitude with multiply running options. To many big forwards “might” spell trouble if I’m looking at it from afar. Anyway enough on Calder as wish him well. Just hate to see talent wasted playing 2s footy if that’s the case but who knows. His also 4 points which won’t help.

This points discussion on if recruits will drop a point will have a huge bearing on EK. If they don’t I can see problems but if these recruits drop from 4 to 3 it will definitely help them. I hope the right decision is made for the good of footy and they only drop a point for current 2019 listed “returning” playing. If the league want to reduce player movement then this well help..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate cmon. St Albans of 2018-19 would smash the 2019 sides of EK, Tulla, Westy. There top 4-6 players would destroy these sides. Blokes like Jenkins, and that big ruckman just to name 2 of the top of my head. Craigieburn of 2019 might be competetive to some degree based on there youth, pace and Whitnalls coaching knowledge.

If I may say I’m hearing Calder understands the situation at EK and staying which is great for EK and well done to Calder but on your comment if (and only if) his playing 2s and wanted out during the season EK will not just clear him mate. No way!! They will make him uphold his contract and rightly so. My point is as long as everyone is upfront with each other then I don’t have an issue with it. However if I see it purely from a players perspective I would weigh up my options being a key forward and have a rethink. Personally think Calder is a great fit for a div1 club playing at FF.
If EK took notes from last years GF then you will see youth, pace, rebound footy, and a finals game plan to run and spread wins finals in September. I’m no supporter of Craigieburn but gee they looked impressive. Courageous and ball first attitude with multiply running options. To many big forwards “might” spell trouble if I’m looking at it from afar. Anyway enough on Calder as wish him well. Just hate to see talent wasted playing 2s footy if that’s the case but who knows. His also 4 points which won’t help.

This points discussion on if recruits will drop a point will have a huge bearing on EK. If they don’t I can see problems but if these recruits drop from 4 to 3 it will definitely help them. I hope the right decision is made for the good of footy and they only drop a point for current 2019 listed “returning” playing. If the league want to reduce player movement then this well help..
Simms captains st Albans and played at tulla a few years ago and dominated the league, then you add Jenkins and Kovacevic that won the league medal. Didn’t shylo play there last year. There is 4 players that would run rings around any player in divy 1. So not sure how you would say St. Albans are no good.
the top 4 from last year would struggle to beat EDS avondale and glenroy I’d say St. Albans would be around the same as those clubs.

Simms captains st Albans and played at tulla a few years ago and dominated the league, then you add Jenkins and Kovacevic that won the league medal. Didn’t shylo play there last year. There is 4 players that would run rings around any player in divy 1. So not sure how you would say St. Albans are no good.
the top 4 from last year would struggle to beat EDS avondale and glenroy I’d say St. Albans would be around the same as those clubs.
Hey mate, I’m sure this was not supposed to be a reply to me as I’m defending St Albans with regards to the comment from Bashen.

Agree to disagree but as a parting statement let me just say Nathan Lyons played wrfl for many years and took the living piss out of it.

Grabowski would dominate, so would Arrowsmith and caluzzi.

That’s not mentioning this years recruits who majority played at a higher level then wrfl premier comp.

If you ever speak to Lachlan Calder ask him who he thinks would of won. I think you would be Surprised. I think I’m sick of talking about my club for the first time

Anyway enough on that give us your top 20 turbo.

I believe you have a zygomatic bone not muscle but that was a very learned word which will be invaluable whilst testing my former uni student brain playing scrabble. seriously l did crack a smile . cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back