EDFL Moves Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Kolyniuk is coaching EK, They will need at least 10 players just to be competitive
Fair point and that is the challenge in front of the commitee but there is no doubt that hiring a successful coach will then give them confidence in attracting talent. They are on the front foot and trying to make things happen instead of waiting to the last minute and seeing what's left. This is nothing but a huge first step for the Cougars!

Image12.gif
Hoppers Crossing Football Club Inc.

The Hoppers Crossing Football Club affiliated with the Western Region Football League Division 1 would like to invite applications for the following Coaching positions for Season 2010;

* Seniors
* Reserves

Written applications to be forwarded to:
Shane Buckingham, Football Director at
buckcons@optusnet.com.au
or PO Box 4297, Hoppers Crossing 3029

For further information please contact Shane Buckingham, Football Director on 0419 323 172.
Applications Close: Wednesday 21st October 2009 at 5pm.

So how many from St Albans will Steve Kolyniuk take with him?

I am not sure Steve will take any.... no one of any note anyway I wouldn't think!!

Heard that Chris Johnson will be coaching Heights next year and also that West Coburg are now looking for a senior coach....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So 7 of the 10 sides in A Grade are now coached by Ex-Afl players, with Oak Park and West Coburg yet to name theirs. Does that sound right?

So 7 of the 10 sides in A Grade are now coached by Ex-Afl players, with Oak Park and West Coburg yet to name theirs. Does that sound right?

Make that 8.

1. Keilor Mick McGuane
2. Greenvale Steve McPherson
3. Abers Dean Rioli
4. Douttas John Barnes
5. C'Burn Paul Barnard
6. Heights Chris Johnson
7. Marby. Brodie Holland
8. S'More Digby Morrell

What a great competition we have in order to attract such talent, not to mention the number of other ex AFL players who are just playing in the EDFL. Let's hope Oak Park retain Todd Clark and a real smokey for the West Coburg job is ex under 18's coach Neil Taylor.

Make that 8.

1. Keilor Mick McGuane
3. Abers Dean Rioli
4. Douttas John Barnes
5. C'Burn Paul Barnard
6. Heights Chris Johnson
7. Marby. Brodie Holland
8. S'More Digby Morrell

What a great competition we have in order to attract such talent, not to mention the number of other ex AFL players who are just playing in the EDFL. Let's hope Oak Park retain Todd Clark and a real smokey for the West Coburg job is ex under 18's coach Neil Taylor.

Mate, personally i think that is a promoters dream. The league should strike while the iron is hot and actually promote the league with advertisements over the next few months. They have the chance to bridge the gap with the eastern league as far as players and standards go, right now. Although i my connection at the moment is with the WRFL, i did play in the edfl for a few years and is why i am transfering my son from the wrfl to the edfl next season. After all, we all want what is best for our kids. Good work edfl.

Make that 8.

1. Keilor Mick McGuane
3. Abers Dean Rioli
4. Douttas John Barnes
5. C'Burn Paul Barnard
6. Heights Chris Johnson
7. Marby. Brodie Holland
8. S'More Digby Morrell

Is Brodie Holland really coaching Marby next year or are they chasing a former bomber with a link to a couple of their players?

Can anyone elaborate on who the B Grade coaches are for the 2010 season?

Taylors Lakes....Steve Burns
Tullamarine.......Ash Manning
Moonee Valley...Ian Grant
Westmeadows...Anthony Leydin
Pascoe Vale......Dave Morgan
Airport West.....Ron Rooney
North Saints.....Matt O'Connor
Hadfield ..........Robert Don
Jacana............Pat O'Neil ????
East Keilor ......Steve Kolyniuk
Roxburgh Park..Hanni Harb ????
Syd. Hillside.....Unsure
Keilor Park.......Marcus Barclay
Glenroy...........Maybe ex Northcote Park Full forward

Best I can do at this stage :thumbsu:

Taylors Lakes....Steve Burns
Tullamarine.......Ash Manning
Moonee Valley...Ian Grant
Westmeadows...Anthony Leydin
Pascoe Vale......Dave Morgan
Airport West.....Ron Rooney
North Saints.....Matt O'Connor
Hadfield ..........Robert Don
Jacana............Pat O'Neil ????
East Keilor ......Steve Kolyniuk
Roxburgh Park..Hanni Harb ????
Syd. Hillside.....Unsure
Keilor Park.......Marcus Barclay
Glenroy...........Maybe ex Northcote Park Full forward

Best I can do at this stage :thumbsu:

SHARKS..... daryl craig pretty certain

EDFL Podcasts

Listen to the EDFL finals of 2009! Just go to www.edflfooty.com

A new initiative that I have got up and running with the help and support of NorthWest FM. This will continue with games in 2010 and beyond.

Enjoy :thumbsu:

Trainers positions @ Albanvale FC

Albanvale FC is looking for 3 Sen/Res Trainers for the 2010 season. (Qualifications would be preferred but the club will pay for trainers to be accredited if necessary.) Good remuneration rates!
PM me or email david@salesfit.com.au

Make that 8.

1. Keilor Mick McGuane
3. Abers Dean Rioli
4. Douttas John Barnes
5. C'Burn Paul Barnard
6. Heights Chris Johnson
7. Marby. Brodie Holland
8. S'More Digby Morrell

Greenvale people have told me Steve McPherson left Greenvale, decision was made leading upto the grand final, no matter what the result was on the day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back