Game Day Elimination Final v North Melbourne - Attack of the Sloanes

Remove this Banner Ad

Had enough ice strapped to his ankle after the game as to embarrass Walter White.
He was definitely hurt when he took that mark on the boundary line when his opponent fell on his legs. Got up and kicked a cracker goal, and then played the rest of the game. It surprised me that they didn't even take him off to look at it. Clearly effected his movement and ability to jump from that point. I know Eddie said he'd had it during the week, but I don't think he saw that incident.

He was definitely hurt when he took that mark on the boundary line when his opponent fell on his legs. Got up and kicked a cracker goal, and then played the rest of the game. It surprised me that they didn't even take him off to look at it. Clearly effected his movement and ability to jump from that point. I know Eddie said he'd had it during the week, but I don't think he saw that incident.

He didn't go off because they know what it is. He's been carrying it for weeks.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Congrats on the win & goodluck next week. Great to see a decent send off for our club legends (not Dal Santo) by the Adelaide FC & public, cheers :)

Mate, I think the club and the youngsters (who were not even born when Harvey started) would have felt the game last night as a massive privilege just to share the moment with a true champion of the game. Everyone at the ground would have felt the same. Great Career to a great bloke.

If you get the chance watch Pykes press conference. Rooch has the shits on
103371dc46a5d60ee12364d9dc0a42d8.jpg
and Pyke is unimpressed

Having a coffee yesterday I made the mistake of reading Rootchi's rubbish. Why does South Australia have to live with his one-sided paranoid petulant bullshit ? His MO (which is to bring down and destroy the Crows) is obviously encouraged by the editorial leanings of the Sadvertiser. Childishly sickening.
Honestly, if this were the U.S. he would be tarred and feathered.

Having a coffee yesterday I made the mistake of reading Rootchi's rubbish. Why does South Australia have to live with his one-sided paranoid petulant bullshit ? His MO (which is to bring down and destroy the Crows) is obviously encouraged by the editorial leanings of the Sadvertiser. Childishly sickening.

I sorta get why The Antagoniser has no objections to Rucci carrying on like he does. The Crows dumped them as a sponsor for Domain (Fairfax), and Caro's our first port of call for big announcements, so The Antagoniser is incredibly salty over that.

I sorta get why The Antagoniser has no objections to Rucci carrying on like he does. The Crows dumped them as a sponsor for Domain (Fairfax), and Caro's our first port of call for big announcements, so The Antagoniser is incredibly salty over that.

Yep, but My recollection is that afc dumped the Sadvertiser only after years of Rootchi rubbish. There is certainly some bad feeling now with Rootchi and (Pyke) the club. Someone has already posted this but the way Rootchi places his recorder in front of Pyke and makes sure his (Rootchi) face is caught on camera is hilarious. He is like a schoolgirl dropping her case in a fit of petulant immaturity. Goebells would have promoted Rootchi to the very top of his organisation if it were back then.

Yep, but My recollection is that afc dumped the Sadvertiser only after years of Rootchi rubbish. There is certainly some bad feeling now with Rootchi and (Pyke) the club. Someone has already posted this but the way Rootchi places his recorder in front of Pyke and makes sure his (Rootchi) face is caught on camera is hilarious. He is like a schoolgirl dropping her case in a fit of petulant immaturity. Goebells would have promoted Rootchi to the very top of his organisation if it were back then.

I was surprised that North's Scott knew his name during his presser! :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Salty much... Wowsers!!!

Just have a laugh at the sheer excruciating disdain in merely placing his recorder down..

Ouch!

Must hurt having to face up to the key man of an organisation who actually has their s**t together... then consequently having to spend the rest of his night solely dedicated to articulating a story he'd rather not be obliged to undertake, feeding the hungry masses of those he despises the most..

Would love a screen capture of his face the moment he places the mic down..

That's classic. Bang with the recorder.

i always laugh at Crows supporters going on about Rucci, sure he is biased but he's 1 of about 20 biased Crows journalists. And at least Rucci will lay into his own club unlike the rest of the Crows fraternity

I always laugh at the Port Power Big Footy Board and their obsession with the apricot slice geriatric fruit tingle camrys franchise cows customers.
You lot post more about the Crows and how overrated and lucky we are than posting about your own team.

Good luck with Port Powers AFL and SANFL finals series this year, oh thats right you missed out on them again.

i always laugh at Crows supporters going on about Rucci, sure he is biased but he's 1 of about 20 biased Crows journalists. And at least Rucci will lay into his own club unlike the rest of the Crows fraternity

Lol if we didn't have someone like Roo who "laid into his own club" like you so admire, we would still be stuck with Trigg and Sando rather than pushing toward a flag.

You do know, you don't have to read anything HR writes and you won't mis out on anything. Everything he writes is simply opinion pieces.

If it's an official article - it will appear on the crows website or the news services at 6 pm and then you wil get the official club or AFL line.

All he reports is pre facts and opinion pieces. No investigation articles or exclusive reports.

By ignoring the 'tiser - you are not missing anything.

By ignoring the 'tiser - you are not missing anything.

Bingo. If people are that interested in listening to people jabber on instead of listening to music (you're all nuts!), there is a wealth of vod/podcasts on the 'net for any special interest that will more often than not provide a far greater analysis of the subject.

That would make sense.. about 1 in every 20 people in SA are Port supporters.

You admitting his bias just serves to discredit his penchant for "laying into his own club" - it's always incongruent at best.

The only time Rucci isn't trying to undermine the AFC on paper is when he bothers to write about Port Adelaide (because let's face it - there's generally not a whole lot to write about), and even then you can almost smell the fap in every printed word. He's an extremely mediocre journalist objectivity-wise.

What I find far more amusing is every Power supporter who lives in ADELAIDE, and continually bangs on about the "crowvertiser" or the local radio "crow-show" - like it's so unbelievable the local paper or radio networks would even consider tailoring their revenue streams to target the vast majority :rolleyes:

Seems you're all forgetting your place here - ie. a very, very small, dark, dingy old corner in an otherwise sparse metropolitan area dominated by hundreds of thousands of people who love their fruit tingles. Deal with it, deal with reality, it's something you guys always seem to struggle with.

That's what I always laugh at ;)

i can see reason to think you are overrated or lucky?

Ok i will play your game troll.
Thanks for cutting up my post.
Can you expand on the reason you see that we are so overrated or lucky?

Overrated or lucky that Roo had the guts to sack our underperforming coach who needed senior strategists to help him (that must sound familiar to you?)
And as it turns out the sacked coach didn't really have a game plan and spoke in cliches like a used car salesman (really familiar to you).
Overrated or lucky that we lost a top 3 midfielder in the off season and had a better season this year without him?
Overrated or lucky that our great coach last year was tragically murdered during the season and we still made the finals?
Overrated or lucky that our list management team have put together a quality balanced list without overpaying for players or throwing high draft picks away to chase missing puzzle pieces that don't fit?
Overrated or lucky that we didn't massively overpay for a fitness coach that has an almost league worst record in soft tissue injuries?
Overrated or lucky we didn't bring in "star" assistant coaches on huge contracts that don't live up to the hype?
Overrated or lucky we don't have cringeworthy sing songs stolen from soccer teams? That wont get old very quickly will it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back