Game Day Elimination Final v North Melbourne - Attack of the Sloanes

Remove this Banner Ad

Just watching this press conference

Is Rucci always such a ********? Noticed after we played you seems to be anti-crows with the tone of his questions

Is Rucci always such a ********? Noticed after we played you seems to be anti-crows with the tone of his questions
He's a ******* w*****.

Yes. He's managed to do well for himself. Gets paid to troll the club

So the club shut him out and won't talk to him. Press conferences are the only opportunity he gets to be close enough to ask a question of someone at the FC

Did nothing for the rest of the game. But you are right they wont be. Jenkins rested maybe small in

I've had the shits on with Thompson for a while but I thought he played pretty good tonight. I even saw him chase someone for about 10/15 m and catch them. I think he could do with a week off next game seems to be better with lots of rests. But Sydney are more an inside mid contested team so maybe not so critical an out as if we were up against GWS.

Am I invited? Right I'm back on board.

Janus? Surely you're not calling me Janus. I will have to come find you if that's the case.
Definitely not!

If Janus decided to troll our Board she would initially have 1,000 negative posts about the Crows players and the club and then start a random discussion about women playing sport :rolleyes:.

The invitations to the Penthouse will go out after next weekend and your definitely on the list

Youre carrying on like a broken clock
So it's alright to carry on like a broken clock (i'm happy to use your terminology) when so many (including you) have lambasted Mackay all season ......but not happy when there's return fire that exposes you .....ok then :rolleyes:

Wow tale of two halves. Need to play like the third and fourth if we want any chance next Saturday.
Have to give credit where it was due Dmac played well. Can he do it two weeks in a row is the burning question.
Over to the SANFL boys to press hard for selection. Rat and CC most at risk. Hartigan will probably get one so who do you bring in?

So it's alright to carry on like a broken clock (i'm happy to use your terminology) when so many (including you) have lambasted Mackay all season ......but not happy when there's return fire that exposes you .....ok then :rolleyes:
Jesus mate double post. That's talented when you only have one hand free.

He played bloody well. Hooray, that what we've been asking for. But one game does not a season make. Let's hope he can carry that form through to next week. History says no, but I'd love for him to do it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

49,000?

Was the most jam-packed crowd of the season from what I could see. Admittedly couldn't see the top of the Riverbank stand from where I was though so maybe that's where the spare seats were

I've had the shits on with Thompson for a while but I thought he played pretty good tonight. I even saw him chase someone for about 10/15 m and catch them. I think he could do with a week off next game seems to be better with lots of rests. But Sydney are more an inside mid contested team so maybe not so critical an out as if we were up against GWS.

His big problem tonight was his ball handling. He seemed to have no fingers, simply trying to catch the ball with his fists. He was in a lot of very good positions, and his tackling was good, and he did a brilliant goal assist, but his handling was systematically atrocious.

15.5 in the 2nd half, now that I like!

Of course, but the 6:10 in the first half was atrocious, and against a decent team would have cost the match. We need to be able to ice the games early to capitalize on our dominance. By the way, what was going on with the Rat's "attempt" to kick a goal at the Northern end: he just did a pathetic kick up into the air straight to an isolated defender. Normally, he would ice this post-high and wink at his teammates. :oops:

49,000?

Was the most jam-packed crowd of the season from what I could see. Admittedly couldn't see the top of the Riverbank stand from where I was though so maybe that's where the spare seats were
Must admit I was looking around for the spare seats when the crowd was announced & buggared if I know where they all were...

Lever gets big kudos from me for nailing a crucial set shot that all of his more experienced team mates could just not do.
Lol at tex wanting the short pass too... But lever figured tex was kicking shyte til then & was a better chance to nail it himself!

Probably not relevant but the cash out on my bet on us to win the flag has actually gone down even though we won tonite. Interesting.

This ****wit lives to ridicule and denigrate the Crows. He's a salty Port Power supporter and sycophant. He can go eat a s**t pie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back