Enjoy missing the rest of the finals Greene, you scumbag

Remove this Banner Ad

My bucket list: see Toby Greene knocked unconscious, choking on his tongue.

I'll open a bottle of Grange.
Looking forward to seeing him and the rest of GWS crying when they get destroyed.
If he got knocked out would be the icing. I'll be firm for a week

Look beyond your self interest, sense of justice or whats in the spirit of the game and take in the bigger picture of the AFL's stated want to have the biggest names on the biggest stages. There is no way known the AFL jeopardise their trust fund babies chances of getting a desperately needed marketing boost in NSW should they continue to win and make it to the Grand Final. A task that will be infinitely more difficult should Green be rubbed out.

Prepare yourself, its been clear for years that the tribunal system is a completely different and much more lenient one during the finals series than it is during the regular home and away segment of the season. He'll get a week at best.

However, I see a hefty fine and stern warning coming Tobe's way.

source.gif

Hopefully 'when' football gains any traction in Western Sydney all the little Auskickers are trying out MMA moves out on each other. If this is what the AFL want to use to grow the market then it's on them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can somebody explain to me how they decided such a big fine was necessary but no suspension was warranted?

I know the answer is because it's the Giants. But it's staggering the hoops they jump through.

Expected this - in the absence of any more available footage which conclusively proved eye gouging, it was always going a fine or max 1 week.

Doesn't make it any less of a grubby or undefensible act. He's nothing but a thug.

No, he's a sociopath

Please forward lotto numbers for this week, Norm.

No. Can. Do. Tattersalls is an organisation with even less transparency than the AFL and its tribunal.

However, they are neck and neck when it comes to levels of rapacity.

Meh when you really think about it it's a double win. We are already out and nothing we can do about it. Bont obviously hasn't snitched on Green. He's just too good to bother. And despite losing badly (which happened irrespective of Green) we still have moral high ground on these losers who everyone hates. Pass the dutchy

The AFL will bring in a new rule to accommodate eye gouge toby rule for next year, to go with studs up rule.

Our club need to stand up and Dispute the fine and fight for the integrity of the game ffs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back