Western Bulldogs

Dogs Rule

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Not me. Someone sent it to me on Facebook - will have to investigate the authenticity of those cufflinks, but I wouldn't put it past the narcissist.

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk
I get the feeling this won’t be the last time he has to don a suit and appear before a magistrate...I mean the tribunal.

suetonius

Team Captain
Apr 22, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Kansas City Chiefs.
It is so good reading all the bitter comments on the GWS site. Apparently this is a big conspiracy caused by the AFL, the big Victorian clubs and Eddie McGuire.

I hope Collingwood kicks their plastic arses on Saturday and I hope this loss will burn for years to come.

I never thought I would say this but I have never been so fired up over wanting Collingwood to win.

bobs head soup

Club Legend
Sep 14, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
For a guy who has an 18 charge rap sheet including 'making unecessary contact to the eye area', hair pulling, spitting, kicking, slapping and striking, it is gobsmacking that his total games suspended sits at just 7 games

And he's still got the temerity to claim that he's victimised/treated unfairly

Give me a spell.

Dogs Rule

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
It is so good reading all the bitter comments on the GWS site. Apparently this is a big conspiracy caused by the AFL, the big Victorian clubs and Eddie McGuire.

I hope Collingwood kicks their plastic arses on Saturday and I hope this loss will burn for years to come.

I never thought I would say this but I have never been so fired up over wanting Collingwood to win.
They have fans?

Wonder how much it pays?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sentinel

Premium Platinum
Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Love Connors melt and attempt to make this s**tstain the victim here. EADC
This sort of shit from Connors and the Giants is exactly why he behaves the way he does. Nobody he's close to tells him he's doing the wrong thing and is actually costing them, they just paint him as the victim and encourage him to continue. So many apologists.

Dogs Rule

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Love Connors melt and attempt to make this s**tstain the victim here. EADC
‘But he didn’t mean to karate kick Dahlhaus in the face, he was just trying to mark a handball...but he didn’t mean to gouge Bontempelli’s eyes, pull his hair and slam his head into the ground and...and...Neale....ah, I give up.

stefoid

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 8, 2002
home
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I cannot fathom for the life of me anyone defending Greene for his actions. I mean sure you need blokes who play on the edge, but he looked at it and told it to go and get f’ed by trying to take out Bont's and Neale's eyes.

Stuff him. fu** the plastic scum. May the pies win by 10 goals. Stephenson to kick 7.
no. pies by a point please

stefoid

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 8, 2002
home
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
‘But he didn’t mean to karate kick Dahlhaus in the face, he was just trying to mark a handball...but he didn’t mean to gouge Bontempelli’s eyes, pull his hair and slam his head into the ground and...and...Neale....ah, I give up.
the press conference after getting off against bont: "I am..." (consults written notes on palm) "very AP-O-LAG-ETIC" (smirk, smirk)

nek minut

Dogs Rule

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Hahahahahah what ******* sad club has to offer other clubs members a free beer and free merch to support them lol

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
It’s hilarious they even think Victorians would be seen dead having any association with that ****stain organisation.

Top Bottom