EPL Matchday 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Gday flogs, imagine me knocking up one of these freds on a Friday night because no one else has been bothered to earlier in the week :$ lel

My laptop sucks so these game time screenshots come from some PL preview website instead of the old Google screengrab (would prefer this but can only fit 2-3 games at a time on my phone, so thought nah, would look shithouse).

Game times shown are in AEST too (lol Souf Australians)

IMG_20181026_224333.png
IMG_20181026_224302.png

Big one comes last this week with Spuds up against City, can Spuds lift their game against City finally? City had Tottenhams measure last season, but the two seasons before that Tottenham largely had Citys measure. Will probably tell more about Tottenham this game than City though, if Tottenham win it puts them in a very good position inside the top 4, lose and it's chasing pack again with games against Arsenal and Chelsea to come in a few weeks time.

I expect Liverpool to be top of the league after this weekend, should easily account for Cardiff and get a decent GD booster. Potentially tricky ones for Chelsea and Arsenal on the road, but I think both should account for their opposition. Man United Everton could be interesting, though Everton don't always rock up at OT. Good chance for Bournemouth, Wolves and Watford to bank more points too and consolidate their excellent starts to the season before I imagine their draws get a bit harder eventually.

Will there be a Jack Watts swimming, teets & lines poll option being added?
GTFO of my fred flog :mad::thumbsdown:

I've already brought this topic up like 5-6 weeks ago, he has no place on this bored

If we want a player for a pole it's a soccer player

Crazy that man city could finish this gameweek in 5th! But they won’t be they’ll smack us even on a cut up pitch

De Bruyne and a few of their players are worried about the cut up pitch, it won't help their sick passing game. I can see it being a bore draw if anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a warning that I rollover whoever was watching the last matchday, just so it keeps people up to date. (Do the same with CL, EL, FA and League cup seasons)

If you don't want to watch the matchday after this one (matchday 11), then unwatch matchday 10 before 11 is made.

Just a warning that I rollover whoever was watching the last matchday, just so it keeps people up to date. (Do the same with CL, EL, FA and League cup seasons)

If you don't want to watch the matchday after this one (matchday 11), then unwatch matchday 10 before 11 is made.

Yeah ok, thanks for that Stalin :moustache:

Liverpool 86% possession to half time. Even with a slow Lallana playing.

Surely that is some kind of record?

Yeah we've been a bit more balanced this season actually. Less of the all in attack.

This is why we didn't score against City. Very lucky not to walk away with a loss there.

Would be nice to win every game 5-0 for sure but a better table position is what counts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back