Premier Lg EPL Matchday 15 & 16 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Weirdly enough if Nketiah could have gotten a toe on the ball after it hit Havertz, the goal would stand as it did when Newcastle scored against Arsenal.

Handball rule is still totally ****ed and this is what, the 5th time they have tried to fix it and its still broken?

Yes it would.

Change the handball rule so it's the same in every scenario in the game.

If a player gets a ball kicked into his arm and it goes in call it a goal as long as he didn't raise his arm, move towards it with his arm or be able to avoid it etc etc.

Hopefully Ifab adopts this in the next lot of rule implementation changes.

Woy was funny with his little rant. He seems totally devastated like he'd been cheated out of victory.

Yet the only marginal decision he could complain about is the second yellow on Ayew which to be fair, was there. He makes no contact with the ball and just brings Elliott down when we are on the counter attack. Pretty standard yellow.

Palace got an iffy pen, then Liverpool scored two fine, normal goals? Not sure what he's complaining about really.
Erm, the call for the "foul" on Endo?

I mean the funniest part is the sooking about the delay in announcing the penalty as if VAR decisions waiting until the ball out of play isn't a standard practice. That was all Liverpool fans.

Maybe I am getting confused, but I am almost certain it was super soft and Palace had scored already before it was called back?

The foul on Endo before the first pen I assume you mean? That was a clear foul. Not sure why it took so many reviews of it to determine it.

Maybe I am getting confused, but I am almost certain it was super soft and Palace had scored already before it was called back?
Nah, it was a clear foul in the build-up. Palace scored but it was rightfully ruled out.

guarantee your mistaken recollection of events will see a patronising response from one scouser.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only saw it twice this morning so fair enough then.

1041806.gif

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 15 & 16 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back