Premier Lg EPL Matchday 28 & 29 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Kovacic on was fine, but take like the GK off before KDB. That was crazy but hey I was glad to see the back of him.

And he pings a string staying on and everyone marvels that Pep ran him into the ground.

And he pings a string staying on and everyone marvels that Pep ran him into the ground.
yeah and he is still returning from a very serious injury and is 32 years old. i can understand his frustration because no top player wants to be subbed but we also looked a lot better and settled after he went off.

Surely by now we can all see Jod's view of the game at times can be very simplistic.

He KDB... he never come off.

Big game tomorrow 10 v 11. Lose this and Chelsea chances of finish in the top half are looking grim

Side note how well are Wolves going to be above both of them and a sneaky chance at European football next year
Amazing what O’Neil has done last two seasons considering he took over two jobs from blokes who had given up either just into or before season started.

Surely by now we can all see Jod's view of the game at times can be very simplistic.

He KDB... he never come off.
I love all of you guys out here thinking you're Pep Guardiola. Also hindsight kings cos Pep's move worked to help get some control back of the game. Congrats guys.

But dont all sit there and pretend that at the time you werent like everybody else, including KDB in being like, what the *, why you bringing off KDB.

Get down off your high horse champ.

Yeah you just got champ'd.

End of a ridiculous, era defining rivalry.

View attachment 1925370
That 99 still annoys me. Covid ruined us running up almost an unbeatable record, reckon we could have had 105ish if things were normal with fans in stadiums and business as usual. We were other worldly that season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love all of you guys out here thinking you're Pep Guardiola. Also hindsight kings cos Pep's move worked to help get some control back of the game. Congrats guys.

But dont all sit there and pretend that at the time you werent like everybody else, including KDB in being like, what the *, why you bringing off KDB.

Get down off your high horse champ.

Yeah you just got champ'd.
Nah I actually thought KDB looked pretty knackered.
Everyone gets subbed from time to time.

You made a tit of yourself. Just own it.

That 99 still annoys me. Covid ruined us running up almost an unbeatable record, reckon we could have had 105ish if things were normal with fans in stadiums and business as usual. We were other worldly that season.
Yes poor COVID, the pandemic that killed millions. It really was a shame it cost Liverpool some points...

Oof, loved this run by Diaz. Brilliant play.

Also, the absolute silence on Walker’s effort here is a good example of what is meant when people say Alexander-Arnold is held to different standards.

Also, the absolute silence on Walker’s effort here is a good example of what is meant when people say Alexander-Arnold is held to different standards.

Lol or just maybe because Walker rarely has that happen to him

Probably because it happens a lot less often to Walker than so often for Trent.

Walker can defend, no denying that. Trent's defensive awareness, positioning are suspect consistently.

Even though you are deliberately trolling and referring to Liverpool rather than what Gero has said, this is a new low, even for you.

Pretty disgusting.
Nope. What is disgusting is the clear gaslighting from Art to suggest that because I said Covid ruined Liverpool's season of clinching the most points record then that in turn must mean I think Covid was stupid and not a tragedy that killed millions.

Which is why I responded in the way that I did cos I recognise bullshit gaslighting when I see it.

Covid ruined Liverpool's chances IMO of getting that points record.

Covid was a tragedy and a serious world event that killed millions.

Both can happen. Both are separate things that dont have a bearing on the other.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back