Premier Lg EPL Matchday 28 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

SA TIMES:
1678918164423.png
1678918239007.png
Postponed fixtures:
Matchday 7: Bournemouth vs Brighton, Leicester vs Villa, West Ham vs Newcastle, Leeds vs Forest
Matchday 8: Chelsea vs Liverpool
Matchday 25: Newcastle vs Brighton, Man United vs Brentford
Matchday 28: Liverpool vs Fulham, Man City vs West Ham, Brighton vs Man United

No fouls outside the box, just foul them inside the box.

Think About It GIF by Identity

Can't give him those FK's he wants if we're giving him a penalty instead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two Forest players touched the ball before Longstaff passed it back, is there a new rule I'm not familiar with? VAR needs a serious reform or it needs to piss off entirely.

And since when does a ref get asked to decide on an offside? Bizarre.

1679092390916.png

Andre Marriner refereed the Chelsea game on Saturday. He was the VAR operator for the United game on Sunday. Casemiro was given a straight red card, the other incident wasn’t even given a card.

It’s incompetence and inconsistency.

CrowToon , I was meant to quote your post.

View attachment 1632448

Andre Marriner refereed the Chelsea game on Saturday. He was the VAR operator for the United game on Sunday. Casemiro was given a straight red card, the other incident wasn’t even given a card.

It’s incompetence and inconsistency.

CrowToon , I was meant to quote your post.
Both pretty clear red cards.

Both pretty clear red cards.

Do you think I was posting that image to somehow prove that Casemiro’s wasn’t a red card? I said that giving Casemiro a red card was the correct decision in about 3 different posts after it happened.

The point is how inconsistent VAR/referees are when the same referee can look at two seperate incidents in a 24 hour period and make two very different conclusions, when both are literally identical incidents.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back