EPL Matchday 29

Remove this Banner Ad

Can see United coming hard for the PL title next season. I think we are on the edge of a new dawn, another era of United dominance sadly

Relax, we are 37 points behind Liverpool today. :(

Yeah, we beat a team who are 25 points behind Liverpool but I don’t know how hard I am thinking about the future yet. .

Relax, we are 37 points behind Liverpool today. :(

Yeah, we beat a team who are 25 points behind Liverpool but I don’t know how hard I am thinking about the future yet. .

WR playing funny buggers. We're still a fair way off competing for the title, it really hinges on how our summer window goes, need to nail it.

Wow what a performance. Gilmour continuing to look like he belongs.
tenor.gif

Can see United coming hard for the PL title next season. I think we are on the edge of a new dawn, another era of United dominance sadly
An injury to Bruno or Martial and we go back to not being able to score again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An injury to Bruno or Martial and we go back to not being able to score again.
Tbh haven't been impressed by Bruno. Runs out of steam in 45 mins. Also gives the ball away easy. Can do the magical at times, but you can see why he wasn't a star in any other league than the Portuguese league. It's a pretty standard media beat up of a new United player. They do it with all big teams and ignore the mistakes.

Do United fans enjoy the style Ole plays or are you just happy to be winning again?

I’m enjoying winning again, but tbh watching the game this morning it gets frustrating when all you are watching is City with the ball passing around, and just waiting until they make an error to create something.

Tbh haven't been impressed by Bruno. Runs out of steam in 45 mins. Also gives the ball away easy. Can do the magical at times, but you can see why he wasn't a star in any other league than the Portuguese league. It's a pretty standard media beat up of a new United player. They do it with all big teams and ignore the mistakes.
You mean when he was a kid in Italy? Would be a top 5 player in Evertons history. You are hard to impress! Just imagine when he gets fit and can run out 90 minutes! He'll be averaging 2 assists and a goal per game!

Do United fans enjoy the style Ole plays or are you just happy to be winning again?
It's taken Ole a while to get the playing group on board with his style of play. When he was caretaker everyone bought into it and then the honeymoon period wore off. With a few of the more divisive dressing room characters gone, things are looking on the up and the players look happy and like they are playing for him again.

When the players put everything together, we look a million bucks but it is still pretty inconsistent so we can go 60 minutes playing shite in games haha. Just need to stay the course and strengthen a couple of areas in the summer.

All the s**t about no possession, playing bad, etc, I think 3 wins against City this year shows that to an extent Ole is getting it right. Sure, City will be unhappy at not converting chances and not creating enough but some of the credit for that should go to Ole for divising a plan and the players for executing it.

It's taken Ole a while to get the playing group on board with his style of play. When he was caretaker everyone bought into it and then the honeymoon period wore off. With a few of the more divisive dressing room characters gone, things are looking on the up and the players look happy and like they are playing for him again.

When the players put everything together, we look a million bucks but it is still pretty inconsistent so we can go 60 minutes playing shite in games haha. Just need to stay the course and strengthen a couple of areas in the summer.

All the s**t about no possession, playing bad, etc, I think 3 wins against City this year shows that to an extent Ole is getting it right. Sure, City will be unhappy at not converting chances and not creating enough but some of the credit for that should go to Ole for divising a plan and the players for executing it.
What about the losses to Palace and Burnley at home? Or the losses to Watford, Bournemouth, Newcastle and West Ham.. all cellar dwellers. How does that indicate he is getting it right?

What about the losses to Palace and Burnley at home? Or the losses to Watford, Bournemouth, Newcastle and West Ham.. all cellar dwellers. How does that indicate he is getting it right?
7 wins and 3 draws in our last 10 ain't bad. We are by no means close to the finished article but improving.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back