EPL Matchday 34

Which club(s) in the lower divisions do you wish was in the prem?

• Write the team in the comments and I'll add it as a poll option.

• Jack Watts advises that you do it otherwise this poll would look silly.

• Queens Park Rangers

• Wycombe Wanderers

• Leeds United

• Portsmouth

• Nottingham Forest

• Sheffield Wednesday

• Hull City

• Wolves

• Derby County

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Why not, we've just done them in the CL anyways. Better City winning the league than the shite in 2nd spot. They cant win the league tonight anyways. Plus we want Spurs to drop points.

All is well.

I wanted to see Kane kicking goals and beating City.

Turns out City losing is just a Liverpool thing, my expectations all out of whack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Egyptian King joins just Roger Hunt and Ian Rush in scoring 40 goals in a season in all comps for Liverpool.

Legend.

In their best ever seasons, Rush hit 47 goals in all comps and Jimmy Greaves hit 44.

4 games left in the Premier League plus a minimum of 2 in the Champions League. He's writing himself into the history books, phenomenal to watch.

Haha it seems laughable now that at the start of the season one of the big criticisms of this team was that it lacked a 20 goal a season forward. We've got 3, and Coutinho for what it's worth is also on track to come close.

Madness at Selhurst 5 goals in opening 34 minutes but we finally hung on for a big, big win. Not over yet with southampton and swansea playing their game in hand this mid week.

Everything has been thrown at Palace this season will be a huge effort if we stay up.

Oh...nice to beat the Weed too. Hopefully finish above them.

Seems like England's players lost respect for Harry

zC2Acgr.jpg

If the FA don't retrospectively ban Alonso for that s**t thug act we'll all know they're corrupt!.

Most goals in a season (38 games): 31, joint record:
  • Alan Shearer (Blackburn Rovers, 1995–96)
  • Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United, 2007–08)
  • Luis Suárez (Liverpool, 2013–14)
Currently Salah has 30 with 4 games to go
Hope he breaks it has had an amazing season, seems like a pretty likeable guy too

Back