EPL Matchday 35

From the bottom 3 clubs which players would you take?

• Write a player in the comments and I'll add it as a poll option.

• Jack Watts has them all on FIFA manager mode.

• Salomon Rondon

• Jonny Evans

• Ahmed Hegazy

• Jack Butland

• Xherdan Shaqiri

• Joe Allen

• Charlie Austin

• James Ward-Prowse

• Ryan Bertrand

• Grzegorz Krychowiak

• Ryan Shawcross

• Cedric

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

He should have just left after last season finished.
Has that ever happened where a manager comes in for 1 year, wins the league, then leaves?

(Talking about in England, not other leagues)

Welp, at this point, we play for the most ultimate of prizes: Pride!

Man, it seems like everything is sorted right now... let's just wind it up, lads.
When is the team of the almost whole season announced?

Also looking forward to Soz's bottom 30 list.

Can add El Neny, Laca, Miki to the list of poor buys for Arsenal.

Miki has played 7 games for us; 5 assists/2 goals then injured. Hardly time to call him a poor buy.
Lacazette has 13 goals despite having rubbish support for most of the season - Iwobi, Welback and a stroppy Sanchez.
El Neny has funnily enough been our best player for the last 2/3 weeks but will never be anything other than a good squad player.

Our problems run deeper than a few average buys.

Man, looking at the Bottom 3... (even bottom 4) just a reminder out there that you can be in his league for yonks, and with just one bad season, be out of it and into the frying pan of the Championship.

Unless you're top 6, there's no such thing as an established PL team. You fight to get the hell out of the red. If you're standing still, you're going backwards.

Miki has played 7 games for us; 5 assists/2 goals then injured. Hardly time to call him a poor buy.
Lacazette has 13 goals despite having rubbish support for most of the season - Iwobi, Welback and a stroppy Sanchez.
El Neny has funnily enough been our best player for the last 2/3 weeks but will never be anything other than a good squad player.

Our problems run deeper than a few average buys.

Aubameyang has 6 in 8 since he signed. He's really shown up the "no service" excuse for Lacazette. Maybe the service has been poor but top strikers find a way.

Has that ever happened where a manager comes in for 1 year, wins the league, then leaves?

Ranieri? Pretty sure he won the league in his first full season then sacked half way through the next?

If you mean just the one season, not in England.

The closest you can get? Get sacked in the 2nd season Ancelotti (09-10), Ranieri (15-16). Will Conte see out the season? Hmm, all Italians managing dark blue teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I voted for Butland, Shaqiri and Butland.

Aubameyang has 6 in 8 since he signed. He's really shown up the "no service" excuse for Lacazette. Maybe the service has been poor but top strikers find a way.
Maybe Auba is the next level up from Lacazette. He's also three years older too.

Brighton vs. Tottenham - 1-2
Bournemouth vs. Man Utd - 0-3
Burnley vs. Chelsea - 0-1
Leicester vs. Southampton - 1-2
West Brom vs. Liverpool - 1-3
Watford vs. Crystal Palace - 0-0
Stoke vs. Burnley - 1-0
Arsenal vs. West Ham - 2-0
Man City vs. Swansea - 3-0
Everton vs. Newcastle - 1-1

Butland, Shaqiri & Austin. Southampton shouldn't be anywhere near relegation with that squad, I'd expect them to bounce back into the PL next season

Poor performance and fair result for us. One eye wrongly on the weekends game from the players it felt like. No intensity at all from either side was a lot like an overseas friendly

Is this your subconscious telling us all how badly you want a new keeper?

Voted Bertrand, Ward-Prowse and Austin.

Butland, Johnny E and Shaqiri.

I'd happily take all 3 at Arsenal.
Just realised what I did :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Was meant to say Bertrand, but I guess we don't need another LB.

Evans probably the logical choice. JWP next in line.

Back