Premier Lg EPL Matchday 37 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Top 4 sides don't generally got 2-1 down to 17th
There's been plenty of examples of top 4 sides trailling lower teams (sometimes dropping points too). Arsenal against Luton springs to mind and only won it right at the death. We responded and won which is a nice step forward, we generally go on and lose those matches.

My kingdom for a consistently fit Reece James though, that cross to assist Jackson... chef's kiss.

Good to see Everton, Forest and Leicester all up next year. Cheating really does pay off
There has to be a hint of irony in your post considering Essendon actually cheated.

The teams you listed are just incompetent.

There's been plenty of examples of top 4 sides trailling lower teams (sometimes dropping points too). Arsenal against Luton springs to mind and only won it right at the death. We responded and won which is a nice step forward, we generally go on and lose those matches.

My kingdom for a consistently fit Reece James though, that cross to assist Jackson... chef's kiss.
I know that. Was just having some fun with Chef

There has to be a hint of irony in your post considering Essendon actually cheated.

The teams you listed are just incompetent.
We were effectively banned for the year ..you get off with a feather across the wrist. Hopefully you pay when the lawsuits come from other clubs.

We were effectively banned for the year ..you get off with a feather across the wrist. Hopefully you pay when the lawsuits come from other clubs.
There won't be any lawsuits, if Everton are to be undone, it'll be self-destruction.

Little ol' Leeds won't have anything to do with it, just try to get past the canaries first before worrying about the Ev, yeah.

I know that. Was just having some fun with Chef
let's have fun GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder if the pundits will apologise for saying Havertz was the worst signing of the season, or will they just pretend they all weren't saying it in preseason.
I mean... he's not the worst but he's a long way off the best. It took until recently for him to look decent as well and TBF he had 16 years to pass that in to a free player.

Doesn't want to play an offside trap apparently.

From memory (Trying to book Hurling tickets and the wife is annoying me at the time), he was back with the ball to Onana but when he booted it out Casemiro just jogged out. Either he needs to run faster or they need to drop if they know he's slow coming out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back