EPL Matchday 37

Remove this Banner Ad

Bundesliga reject killing the farmers league. You hate to see it

But seriously. He’s already the best ever American player. Bloke has stepped up a level. Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been a staunch defender of Kepa but finally time to admit he's not good enough. Hasn't really had any major blunders but let's too many goals in that he could do better on.

As the score line suggests, it was a bit of an exhibition match with some great goals and not a hell of a lot of defending! Worth a look at the highlights reel when you get a minute.

The trophy celebrations in a near empty stadium were yet another reminder of the truly bizarre year it’s been. As Klopp said though, "When this bullshit virus is gone then we will have a party.”

FC97861E-A511-498A-A9A3-084DC4E029B1.jpeg

Last edited:
Think weve done alright in our fixtures against Liverpool this year. They always seem to pull out 1-2 worldies when we play them which gets slightly annoying. 7 shots on target for 5 goals.. that’s all the keeper and backline.

Hoping United can knock off Leicester.. don’t really trust us to qualify off our own results (point against Wolves gets us home I think).

Last edited:
Great game to watch for the neutral was that one. 8 goals in it.

Geez TAA is a player. What a ball in for Bobby's goal and what a FK. He's 21 and already has a European Cup and a League title on the resume, has broken records for assists by a defender too. Gonna be a pleasure to watch him over the next decade at Liverpool.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was very surprised that the game turned into a goal fest, was expecting Chelsea to keep things tight and maybe pinch a winner with our focus being on celebrating rather than the result. They should be right for top 4 unless there's a major MD38 meltdown.

What a team, what a club, what a league title, hopefully there's more to come.

Oh and damn it feels good to be a gangster.

thumb_108215_default_news_size_5.jpeg

Great game to watch for the neutral was that one. 8 goals in it.

Geez TAA is a player. What a ball in for Bobby's goal and what a FK. He's 21 and already has a European Cup and a League title on the resume, has broken records for assists by a defender too. Gonna be a pleasure to watch him over the next decade at Liverpool.

I was hoping that once Liverpool had sealed the title Klopp might give TAA a couple of games in central midfield. He's a better passer of the ball than Henderson and would get more goals. Neco Williams seems competent at right back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back