EPL Matchday 4 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Where's that bloke who said Haaland doesn't fit the system lmao

I’m right here. And early on, I was right.

Looks like they’re figuring it out.

Now where’s the countless posters on this board who said Haaland would be another ‘BL flop’? He’s on target for 57 goals at this rate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reverse-kermit.gif

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lots to unpack overnight.

What a performance from Liverpool. That hit from TAA was superb.

Haaland's third goal was great. The guy is a bloody bull. Held off the defender like he was a kid and the finish was lovely.

Nice hit from Sterling there on the first, and great movement for the second too. Cross from James was perfect.

--

Another win, another three points for us. Silly from Gabriel, but great for him to bounce back and grab the winner. Two massive saves from Ramsdale as well, great to have a keeper who instills confidence. Four from four. Yes thanks.

Good to get a win after losing Gallagher so early. His first foul was stupid but Cucurella really gave him a hospital pass for the second. But on the other hand, why is the guy on a yellow the furthest man back on a corner? Just begging for a sending off.

Really glad Sterling is off the mark. A bit of good fortune with the deflection on the first but just right place right time the second time.

Is this kind of crap really post worthy?

Yeah it is in 2022. Hard to believe on top of thst you've got one group of fans spitting on other fans and thugs calling out old and disabled people to fight.

What was in that tweet was a small sample of what was going on in a much larger scale elsewhere outside of the ground.

Yeah it is in 2022. Hard to believe on top of thst you've got one group of fans spitting on other fans and thugs calling out old and disabled people to fight.

What was in that tweet was a small sample of what was going on in a much larger scale elsewhere outside of the ground.
All clubs have some dickhead fans and you could scan social media and pick s**t quotes from every club incl Brighton. Enjoy your victory and get off your high horse

Every supporter base has cretins.

You seem to be the one person that loves to pick out a single twitter post (of all places) and just generalize.

I can’t find anything anywhere about crowd incidents anywhere in last nights game, so it seems you are just kicking off what is likely a couple of isolated idiots. Which happens at every match. Again

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back