EPL Matchday 4 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok but you might be waiting a while.

Was unaware we werent allowed to chat about the football in this football thread. Haha.
It's just boring when you compare everything to something that happened to Liverpool as if they're the unluckiest team ever. Especially when the incidents are not even similar

It's just boring when you compare everything to something that happened to Liverpool as if they're the unluckiest team ever. Especially when the incidents are not even similar
Yeah you're right, why would I bring up an incident that happened with the team I watch in the biggest game in club world football, a CL final.

I probably should have compared the Ederson throw out incident to the world famous Vladislav Vasilyuchek incident. Everyone knows about that incident from the Belurus Premier League and star goalkeeper Vasilyuchek when playing for world renowned Neman Grodno.

Tired Ariana Grande GIF by NETFLIX

Good to see Firmino still has a bit of life in him after a nothing game v United. I said late last season we were really missing his ability to make the ball ‘stick’ and knit play together in/around the penalty area. We have always played our best football when he’s on.

Scamacca starts! Coufal, Antonio, Ogbonna on the bench.

West Ham : Fabianski, Johnson, Zouma, Kehrer, Cresswell, Emerson, Soucek, Rice, Bowen, Fornals, Scamacca.

Subs: Areola, Coufal, Antonio, Lanzini, Downes, Cornet, Ogbonna, Benrahma, Coventry.

Not sure about Cresswell in a back three. I would have liked to have seen Antonio or Cornet named as left attacking mid.

Yeah you're right, why would I bring up an incident that happened with the team I watch in the biggest game in club world football, a CL final.

I probably should have compared the Ederson throw out incident to the world famous Vladislav Vasilyuchek incident. Everyone knows about that incident from the Belurus Premier League and star goalkeeper Vasilyuchek when playing for world renowned Neman Grodno.

Tired Ariana Grande GIF by NETFLIX
Why would you? Because you have no knowledge except what happens to Liverpool

Did the Brighton fans run with Jimmy Saville? I’m sure they beat it out a few times.

So I guess the average Brighton fan loves making light of widespread child sexual abuse then? I’m doing it right yeah?

I couldn't find any video of our fans singing anything about Saville.

Seems it's easier to find video of your fans making light of it. You might be doing it wrong.

I couldn't find any video of our fans singing anything about Saville.

Seems it's easier to find video of your fans making light of it. You might be doing it wrong.

One of your fans got busted with a bag of coke punching a steward earlier in the year. Also arrested fighting with Palace supporters.

Also this:
9CBE4DC2-71C7-47FD-AA72-EB13D6B9F09F.jpeg
EVERY supporter base has these idiots. Get off your high horse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of your fans got busted with a bag of coke punching a steward earlier in the year. Also arrested fighting with Palace supporters.

Also this:
View attachment 1493509
EVERY supporter base has these idiots. Get off your high horse.

And some have FAR FAR more than others.

Lets not pretend you don't have far more dickheads following your team than most other clubs do.

Do you really think Southampton fans are on par with Leeds for moron fans?

Why is it the same 2-3 clubs whose fans always throw out the gay insults every season?

And some have FAR FAR more than others.

Lets not pretend you don't have far more dickheads following your team than most other clubs do.

Do you really think Southampton fans are on par with Leeds for moron fans?

Why is it the same 2-3 clubs whose fans always throw out the gay insults every season when it's now at the point when it happens it actually very uncommon to hear that rubbish?
How would you know, you’ve admitted yourself you don’t watch any games other than your own team. You’re talking rubbish

There's these things called football forums. It's amazing the information that can be found on them.

Which part is rubbish?
When they make up stuff. Is that your proof that things were said against a disabled supporter. Was there a police investigation? ground security reports like this one where Brighton fans were ejected for racist and homophobic abuse

When they make up stuff. Is that your proof that things were said against a disabled supporter. Was there a police investigation? ground security reports like this one where Brighton fans were ejected for racist and homophobic abuse

That was just along from us in row in front, was pushing an old bloke swinging fists whilst kids around him and took the stewards an age to remove him. Posting online like some sort of badge of honour whilst intimidating kids absolute weapon

And then those not on twitter...

Anyone else get shoved abused or thumped, pushed over by these morons in the queue for the Brighton train?
Stewards laughed when they pushed over the barriers and ran to take out a bloke on crutches!

Encountered some extreme racism from a few after the game, outrageous really

Apart from that they were alright, good value mostly

Interesting listening to them on the mill hill P&R bus. Seemly we paid the ref, we are all queers , including a bloke and his wife seemly, we have the worst fans in the league, our ground is s**t and not as good as Rochdale aground. Our kit is gay…We are a team full of black “cxxxs” there is only white in the union flag seemly! Oh yes and they sang the “ we are the YRA, Yorkshire Republican Army”

Most unusual as the park and ride busses tend to be full of decent fans , including some very complimentary Scousers last time we played them.

Two taxis full leaning out the windows shouting out homophobic abuse to anyone including children

There were a load of canned up lads giving it the we are the famous Leeds if you want to have a go. Or whatever the song is. From behind the fences leading to the train.

Largely aimed at a load of old couples. Some toddlers and kids, and one man in an electric wheelchair.

I spoke to some Albion fans I know on the WSU concourse after the match and they said a Leeds fan was spitting at Albion fans, not sure if it was the same one.

Newcastle fans a few weeks ago. Zero issues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back