Premier Lg EPL Matchday 5 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s weird, I am enjoying the club imploding.
We all are.

Hopefully only the 2nd best implosion this season though. Another couple of losses and one in West London could be even better

We all are.

Hopefully only the 2nd best implosion this season though. Another couple of losses and one in West London could be even better

Playing Bayern Munich next week and it could genuinely be as horrific as Arsenal and Spurs results against Bayern.

Chris Sutton believes Brighton could nick a win at Old Trafford, and you know, given how we'll Brighton play, it's a distinct possibility. Utd look bereft of confidence.

Chris Sutton believes Brighton could nick a win at Old Trafford, and you know, given how we'll Brighton play, it's a distinct possibility. Utd look bereft of confidence.
Nick a win?

It could easily be 5-0

Yep, that statement from Chris Sutton is proof there is still a mentality that a small club cant beat a big club. Brighton have been great quality for a long time.
In fairness, Sutton didn't use that exact phrasing, I did. So the mentality problem is probably more me, but it wasn't intentional. I think Brighton are a great club, well-run.

In fairness, Sutton didn't use that exact phrasing, I did. So the mentality problem is probably more me, but it wasn't intentional. I think Brighton are a great club, well-run.
Ah, all good mate. :)

United v Brighton is intriguing. From memory United started off really badly last season, but if they lose here 6 points from 5 games is an awful return.

Particularly when the two wins could easily gave been draws.

Reckon Brighton will shit the bed and United will win. Hope not though.

It seems a long time ago now but the last game between them at Old Trafford was a 2-1 win for Brighton under Graham Potter. Brighton fans were chanting "can we play you every week?"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back