Remove this Banner Ad

Loonerty

Jun 1, 2008
Wollongong
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Chelsea
Start of a period where we have a great chance to go on a bit of a streak. Would be disappointing if we don't come out of the next 5 games with at least 13 points if we're truly aiming for a title.

jd2010

#ENICOut #SayersOut
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Villa are the least of our worries. We are in a 6 pointer in the Conference League at home against the mighty NS Mura on Thursday. Get 40 league points and focus on the only competition we can compete in :cry:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jod23

TheBrownDog
Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Villa are the least of our worries. We are in a 6 pointer in the Conference League at home against the mighty NS Mura on Thursday. Get 40 league points and focus on the only competition we can compete in :cry:
I've played thousands of hours of FM and the Conference League is so irrelevant that I've never heard of NS Mura. Incredible.

jd2010

#ENICOut #SayersOut
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
I've played thousands of hours of FM and the Conference League is so irrelevant that I've never heard of NS Mura. Incredible.
I remember wondering what the fu** the Conference League was during one of my early saves in the latest version. Had no idea what it was. Now it's our 1 chance at joy!

Zidane98

Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, LFC, MVFC, RC Strasbourg
I remember wondering what the fu** the Conference League was during one of my early saves in the latest version. Had no idea what it was. Now it's our 1 chance at joy!
I see 3rd placed Europa teams drop into the conference league for the knockout rounds. Is there any comp for 3rd placed Conference league teams to drop into?

moomba

TheBrownDog
Oct 3, 2001
Timperley
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man City ****
Important game for us. Top if we win, and a good chance of being top in a few weeks time having played Chslsea, Spurs, Liverpool, Leicester and United away from home.

Will take a draw, but a win would have us in a fantastic position.

Zidane98

Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Kante has tested positive for COVID. Will miss games against Juve and Southampton.

Surprised he just couldn't outrun it.
Ah that's really sh*te for him. Hopefully no dramas with the recovery and back into it after the standard 10 day iso. Wonder how many positive footballers this season are vaccinated. Sounds like too many aren't fully vaccinated which to me seems absolute madness.

Zidane98

Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Important game for us. Top if we win, and a good chance of being top in a few weeks time having played Chslsea, Spurs, Liverpool, Leicester and United away from home.

Good chance Milner could be playing at RB with Trent likely ruled out. At 86 he's pretty vulnerable to pacy wingers, I'd be sticking Grealish or Sterling 1 on 1 with him if I were Pep. Alternative is Gomez who has played only a couple of matches over the last 10 months.

chef

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Cobham FC
Ah that's really sh*te for him. Hopefully no dramas with the recovery and back into it after the standard 10 day iso. Wonder how many positive footballers this season are vaccinated. Sounds like too many aren't fully vaccinated which to me seems absolute madness.
I read somewhere it was 32%

Zidane98

Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
I read somewhere it was 32%
That's bonkers because the rules in UK say you don't have to isolate if your'e a close contact and 14 days had passed between your second dose on the date of exposure. That alone should be encouraging footballers to get fully vaxxed.

jod23

TheBrownDog
Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.

Top if we win too. Massive game. Could put a little four point cushion on City if we win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad