Premier Lg EPL Matchday 7 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

First time Spurs go into this game as favorites for awhile. Going to be a cracker this game. Big test for Aussie Ange.

It’s been an impressive start but there’s chinks in their armour. I’m still not convinced about their defence. I fancy us to win. Salah is in great form so it will be important to keep him quiet.

It’s been an impressive start but there’s chinks in their armour. I’m still not convinced about their defence. I fancy us to win. Salah is in great form so it will be important to keep him quiet.
Their back four is very good and their GK. Van de Ven barely put a foot wrong, Udogie’s been very impressive. Romero and Porro solid. Problem is depth…if one of these guys gets injured

Their back four is very good and their GK. Van de Ven barely put a foot wrong, Udogie’s been very impressive. Romero and Porro solid. Problem is depth…if one of these guys gets injured
A centrehalf is not allowed to get injured. I cannot watch Eric Dier anymore

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha ive got no come backs to you nowadays so all i can do is laugh. My turn in the mud.
You will be fine, the promoted teams are so bad they will keep you up. Plus Chelsea will probably rally in the back half of the season once they all learn each others names

Last edited:
I never thought I'd see the day you were sticking up for Spurs.

This is sickening.
Ive always had a soft spot for Spurs as my brother is a Spurs supporter. I guess i didnt really know i had to hate them until i started posting here haha.

I dont buy into all the rivalry s**t, maybe if i lived in London it'd be different but for an Aussie it just seems a bit internet tryhard to me.

Plus how can an Australian not want Ange to go well in the big league.

Ive always had a soft spot for Spurs as my brother is a Spurs supporter. I guess i didnt really know i had to hate them until i started posting here haha.

I dont buy into all the rivalry s**t, maybe if i lived in London it'd be different but for an Aussie it just seems a bit internet tryhard to me.

Plus how can an Australian not want Ange to go well in the big league.
Pretty easily as it turns out ;)

I like Ange, I strongly dislike Spurs haha

Yeah I dont get the love in for Ange/Spurs. Great he's an Aussie and it's amazing and I'm very patriotic so want him to do well. But do I want Spurs to do well that compromises Liverpool. Absolutely not.

I hope Ange makes the League Cup Final, FA Cup Final and finishes 2nd in the league. I hope Liverpool win the FA Cup Final, League Cup Final and finish 1st in the league.

Let's not get it twisted. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back