EPL Matchday 8 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Awful performance by Leeds against a team I consider second rate rate garbage, but hey Man Ure and Hull lost so I'm still smiling.

Lol Mancs #InOlewetrust
Do you know how pathetic it is to care about the result of a club in a division below you?

Smiling because Hull and United joined you in defeat, yet yours was against a team you consider to be hot garbage. If my team loses to a team I consider to be hot garbage that’s gonna wipe any smile off the face for a while.

It’s hard to put into words how bad Maguire was in that game.

I see United fans hot and cold on him, I am not at all trying to troll here at all, but is he worth it in the long run or would you prefer someone a bit more stable.
Once again, just looking for an honest opinion on a reputable forum such as this instead of the trash I read on FB comments etc.

Do you know how pathetic it is to care about the result of a club in a division below you?

Smiling because Hull and United joined you in defeat, yet yours was against a team you consider to be hot garbage. If my team loses to a team I consider to be hot garbage that’s gonna wipe any smile off the face for a while.
Lol oh dude.

Broja, Chelsea loanee who scored the goal for Sotons first win of the season, remember the name...

Because he will be on a list in 10 years of Chelsea loanees who were at the club for 10 years but never played a game for Chelsea.
Hes already played a game for Chelsea;)

But hey it's just as likely he'll go out on loan and development well and then come back and either become a starter or a handy squad player like dozen others have. Broja is a very talented CF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw the goals in the Liverpool game. Salah's pass for Mane's goal was beautifully weighted. His goal was every bit as good as his one against City.

Greenwood's hit for Utd was a cracker, though Leicester's leveller was also spectacular.

And yet in the Euros there was a goal ruled offside for basically the same premise and people lost their minds. In my opinion, thats 100% offside. Watford defender doesn't touch the ball if the flag is raised for offside and therefore no goal occurs. Salah 100% is in the play.
It was the right decision in the game as that is the rule but I strongly disagree with the rule. It's dogshit.

The Watford defender only makes that challenge because Salah is behind him, his challenge bounces off the keeper and Firmino scores. But he only makes that challenge because Salah is behind ready to score. He cant let it go because he doesnt know if Salah is on or offside. So he makes a mistake because Salah is offside.

It's a s**t rule and it should be called offside. No goal.

Awful performance by Leeds against a team I consider second rate rate garbage, but hey Man Ure and Hull lost so I'm still smiling.

Lol Mancs #InOlewetrust

“*. *. *! FAAAAARRRRRRKKKKKKKK! We lost and we are 17th, with Newcastle, who only need to hold on until the new year before spending £600M in January, being the side directly below us. We look like a relegation contender.

…. But hey, Manchester United and Hull City both lost, so I am very happy with the current events in world football.”

Eduard Mendy saved our arse. Elite keeper.

Not sure why we've gone so defensive the past few weeks but it's worrying me and not sustainable.

Might have to re-visit the transfer thread when Man United fans were up and about.

“Ole deserves respect” was my personal fav. Pity they’ve all disappeared so we can’t mock them :(

Sancho ever going to come out and justify his price tag or is Germany the real farmers league?

Sancho literally looks confused at how s**t his team mates are and how low their football IQ is.

Luke Shaw should be overlapping with him and opening up the pass and go channel for Sancho to get into space. Instead he sits back and watches Sancho getting double teamed

Also hard to play good football with a 36 year old poacher randomly moving around the pitch waiting for the ball - where they should be seeing Greenwood at the front with Sancho, Rashford and Bruno playmaking.

Honestly - Sancho isn’t the problem here, and anyone who thinks he is doesn’t know ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edouard Mendy is a ******* machine. Was good seeing him and Thomas Frank have a laugh at the end of the game.

Chilwell has that "striking a bouncing ball" technique completely downpat at this point.

Good to get the win after an international break.

Broja, Chelsea loanee who scored the goal for Sotons first win of the season, remember the name...

Because he will be on a list in 10 years of Chelsea loanees who were at the club for 10 years but never played a game for Chelsea.
I dunno, he's 20 and starting games in the Prem. Reckon he has a good chance of getting some decent play time with us.

Might have to re-visit the transfer thread when Man United fans were up and about.

“Ole deserves respect” was my personal fav. Pity they’ve all disappeared so we can’t mock them :(

Didn’t you have a sook recently about too much Carlton talk in the AFL thread? About 95% of your posts in the MD threads are about United. You are obsessed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back