Essendon are now the one to watch out for - They can win the premiership

Remove this Banner Ad

We just lost two quarters to one of the worst sides to grace the field in the comps history. Nice to win but we are miles off it still
I don't care what you think.

I predicted the moment Brad Scott became Essendons coach, Essendon will win a final under him.

Essendon has premiership coaches in John Worsfold and Bomber Thompson, neither bloke could get Essendon to a finals win.

I’ve no idea who this insightful OP is and can only assume that references to his posting history infer a body of work that is fair, reasonable, well thought out and constructed and free from bias or parochial balderdash.
Go you mighty planes and thank you for your kind and accurate words, Mr Missile.

I’ve no idea who this insightful OP is and can only assume that references to his posting history infer a body of work that is fair, reasonable, well thought out and constructed and free from bias or parochial balderdash.
Go you mighty planes and thank you for your kind and accurate words, Mr Missile.

15 years on Bigfooty and this is the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me :kissingheart:

kreuze_missile

deflection is a really bad character trait my man. Carlton and the premiership favouritism was always going to be in the gun

surely this trolling can be moved to one of the many pot Essendon threads we have Chief? probably don't need another one
They've put the curse on Essendon now, like that salty Tiger flog when Geelong were 7-0.

This voodoo magic exists, so you have my condolences.

Can only beat who you go up against, so credit to them for that.
Still think it's a case of the oppo losing rather than them winning (a bit like the hawks vs the dogs this year)

When the opposition turn up we will see where they really stand

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adrian Dodoro has turned Windy Hill into a genuine premiership threat.

Ben McKay is a legitimate All Australian contender. Jade Gresham is flying on the half-forward line. And Todd Goldstein has wound the clock back a decade.

Jake Stringer is having an all-time great contract year, his best year yet since his last contract year.

The young core of oustanding talent have all taken a masive leap. Guns like Dylan Shiel and Sam Draper still to come back into the best 22.

I don't know exactly what "the edge" is but this team is playing like it's 1993.

I think they can win it all. And not just this one - maybe a few.
1716158220384.png

Play a good brand and have all the ingredients. Lack the star power of other teams but their core and set up is decent enough.
They will need a lot of luck/no injury/good match ups. Same as any team. Good a chance as any

It's a big claim from the Bombers, let's see if it comes to fruition

so?

You dont win Flags in May.

99% of people had us finishing 12th to 18th. Now all of a sudden we are the ones to watch out for?

big footy never fails to deliver.

This is proper deflection stuff from Carlton supporters.

What are you afraid of?
Embrace the dominance !!
It’s as if you secretly expect the dons to collapse as the season rolls towards the pointy end …

"Dominance"

lol.....

We have a % of 103 and have beaten 1 team in the 8.

We barely beat Adelaide & West Coast and we only beat North by 40.

I have seen enough to know we aren't doing anything of note this year, unless something dramatically changes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back