Rumour Essendon charged by WorkSafe

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

And you're hedging your bets! In 10 hours you will either be the genius who called this guy out as a flog first, or the guy who first called him a genius. I like those odds...
Wait... Does that make you the first guy who called the first guy to call the first guy a genius or a flog a genius or flog?

That's genius... I think.

Sent from my IRON using Tapatalk

And you're hedging your bets! In 10 hours you will either be the genius who called this guy out as a flog first, or the guy who first called him a genius. I like those odds...
I'm the master of having 2 bob each way...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CTU-Z7UUEAAoOq-.jpg:large

Finally, I have been waiting a while for this- and a few of the personnel who are still at the club are going to be potentially in strife here for a breach of duty of care legislation as well - Dr Reid is a shining example of one.

"It is understood no Essendon directors or staff will face punishment."

"It is understood no Essendon directors or staff will face punishment."

At this stage under those charges, you are correct, but from these charges others could be laid. In the end I highly doubt they will, it will become a sideshow with a monetary slap on the wrist, but from a transparency point of view, much more will be revealed than seen in the ASADA and WADA cases.

How can the club face charges of this kind without the likes of doc reid and the bald headed maggot (name escapes me) be at fault. Surely the people involved need to be stood down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back