Preview Essendon vs Brisbane, Docklands, Sunday July 24 @ 1:10 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Play the same as the last few weeks and the team is off the bottom of the ladder. Get it done, lads!

Just thinking...I was in NSW for our only win against Melbourne. Can I get over the border in barely 4 hours??
Yes, easily.

Geez Im getting toey for this game. The debut of St.Francis, Cooney back in who should be cherry ripe after a rest, Fanta & Laverde starting to hit the scoreboard regularly...If big Joe can clunck a few marks and kick 2 or 3 we are a massive chance to win this game. Comon you dons!!

COOOMMMEEE OOOOONNNNNNÑ

The hazards of parenthood

I would love to be there today but alas junior footy beckons

Ha! I was going to catch a lift in with my brother, but his sons had one of only two Sunday games today of all days. Not only that, but it's at the farthest ground halfway to ******* Baw Baw!

So I'm on a packed Vline train, with people who manage to stink at 10am on a cold winter's morning? How the * is that even possible??

Jeez it would be great to get a win today..just one more for the year..we're not greedy :)

Ha! I was going to catch a lift in with my brother, but his sons had one of only two Sunday games today of all days. Not only that, but it's at the farthest ground halfway to ******* Baw Baw!

So I'm on a packed Vline train, with people who manage to stink at 10am on a cold winter's morning? How the **** is that even possible??

Can't be colder than here..it's actually going to drop in temp soon haha image.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back