Preview Essendon vs Brisbane, Etihad, Sunday 02/07/17 @ 1:10 PM

Loser?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are coming in with the attitude that we can rest players and take Brisbane lightly after what happened last week, then that's disgraceful. We just came from a bye.

Merrett won't be out unless he is injured. They won't take Brisbane lightly, especially with our recent record against them.

Hooker and Parish for Howlett and McKernan should be the only changes. Gleeson shouldn't even be suggested as a possible ommission. Langford gets another go.

Umm, literally no-one from the club has suggested we're resting anyone. Take it easy.

We often name one of our better players on the bench, for whatever reason.

Perfect game for Fridge to debut in, could see him snagging 3 sausages. Not sure how he gets in though.

Sent from my F3115 using Tapatalk

Weird bench if Begley is playing. Almost certainly indicates that one of the players named onfield will miss.

Gleeson has been far too good and it would be odd to drop Langford one week into his return. Howlett and Leuenberger are the only obvious omissions from the extended bench.

Parish will come in for Howlett. Leuenberger won't make the team.

Begley will come in if Green is injured. Merrett won't be rested.

People are making too much of where players are listed. There is plenty of weird s**t going on that won't happen during the game: Walla won't line-up on a HBF, Kelly won't be playing in the midfield, Goddard won't be playing on a HFF.

The most likely emergencies at this point would be Begley, Howlett and Leuenberger. Howlett might stay in if McKenna is injured and Begley might come in if Green is injured.

Parish will come in for Howlett. Leuenberger won't make the team.

Begley will come in if Green is injured. Merrett won't be rested.

People are making too much of where players are listed. There is plenty of weird s**t going on that won't happen during the game: Walla won't line-up on a HBF, Kelly won't be playing in the midfield, Goddard won't be playing on a HFF.

The most likely emergencies at this point would be Begley, Howlett and Leuenberger. Howlett might stay in if McKenna is injured and Begley might come in if Green is injured.

I figured about the same;

Leuenberger will play if Hooker doesn't get up; Bellchambers then goes to FF.

McKernan > Hooker (Leuenberger if not)
Howlett > Parish
Green > Begley (If Green is injured)

If you cant beat Brisbane at etihad without Zac than theres not much point playibg especially without Beams, Christensen, Robinson and a sore Rockliff.

Would love howlett to tag Zorko in middle especially if Zac is managed

Umm, literally no-one from the club has suggested we're resting anyone. Take it easy.

We often name one of our better players on the bench, for whatever reason.
I didn't say that someone from the club said it. I was talking about the possibility of him being rested because it came up in the discussion

Remember how I bagged the s**t out of Zaha and he turned it around, then Gleeson. Who should I call to be traded/ delisted next?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But there is no reason to manage anyone since we just had our bye.

Have you not see what others have done with the bye. Players actually rest quite alot around the bye before and after. Its seen as an opportunity to get 2-3 weeks ie: blicavs , fyfe, sandi ect

im saying hes sore and needa his workloads managed after a tough brusing from start to stop game vs swans

Zac Merret rest? Not a chance.

And for the love of god please tag Rich prick always plays well against us.
The only good game he's had against us in the last 5 years was last year.

And Doss could've racked up touches against us last year.

Maybe.

Actually probably not but still you get my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back