FA Cup 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't think VAR could review something that wasn't a: A Penalty, B a potential red card...

So couldn't review a handball outside the box

Two Bundesliga players tearing a hole in the FA cup final. Think everyone who’s called the Bundesliga a farmers league needs to apologise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No hope when Anthony Taylor has decided the result in his head before the match began. Injuries didn’t help either. Arsenal Bradbury-ing their way to a trophy..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure that's quite fair, we have had favourable decisions, but I think we were the better team in the 1st half as well.
Hard not to be when our guys get a whistle for breathing on their opponent. Absolute disgrace and won’t be remembered for anything less from my point of view. Hope Frank gives it to them in the press conference.

Hard not to be when our guys get a whistle for breathing on their opponent. Absolute disgrace and won’t be remembered for anything less from my point of view. Hope Frank gives it to them in the press conference.

Cfc were rubbish

If wolves with Europa england will have 8 team in Europe next season

Honestly he plays the 'Gilberto' role of sitting in front and protecting the back four, you only notice him when he is making a mistake or getting sent off, but we are a worse side when he isn't there.
He's a ball watcher, he terrible on the ball he's terrible off the ball, he is not hard, he's just dirty and ill disciplined and an average referee would have sent him off in the first half. He is far from good enough to play for the Arsenal.

Cfc were rubbish

If wolves with Europa england will have 8 team in Europe next season
Didn’t play our best and it still took Arsenal a man advantage for 20 minutes and injuries to our 2 most important players, plus Anthony Taylor dishing up the same s**t as 2017, to win 2-1. Perfect storm for AFC and they were still carried by PEA to a one goal win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back