FA Cup 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

For all the crap Tottenham fans throw at the Gooners, how many trophies have Arsenal won since the Spurs last ?

They hired Mourinho because he plays strong teams in the domestic cups, that's how desperate they are to nab one. Meanwhile the worst Arsenal side in years hires a rookie manager and he goes and wins the FA Cup within his first few months. That must sting.

o9oqvv2oyfe51.jpg

One of the worst seasons in the PL for Arsenal for many years, yet somehow we still ended up winning the Cup (again) and scraping into Europa. A great outcome from an Arsenal point of view.

But the real gift was ensuring Spurs have to go through qualification for europa?!

But the real gift was ensuring Spurs have to go through qualification for europa?!
What happens if Wolves win this seasons Europa League? Do Spurs still need to qualify?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two Bundesliga players tearing a hole in the FA cup final. Think everyone who’s called the Bundesliga a farmers league needs to apologise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why not give this a rest? Literally no one here has called it that.

Also won 8 as a player (not including community shields).

I don't like him mainly because rumour has it that he took a 💩 in the Leeds away team locker room after Derby County beat us in the playoff semi final bottle job last year at Elland Rd.

Although I hate Chelsea generally being a Leeds fan, I have a special kind of contempt for LampTurd after that.

I don't like him mainly because rumour has it that he took a 💩 in the Leeds away team locker room after Derby County beat us in the playoff semi final bottle job last year at Elland Rd.

Although I hate Chelsea generally being a Leeds fan, I have a special kind of contempt for LampTurd after that.

You really believe that?

Jeez.

Wouldn't be the first good player that can't coach

Losing to 8th isn't ideal
Lost our best player before the start of the season, hit with a transfer ban and was left to play kids for much of the season. End result? 4th and CL despite many predicting we wouldn't make Europe at all. Using your logic, Klopp and Pep aren't much chop either given they both lost to Arsenal too.

Lost our best player before the start of the season, hit with a transfer ban and was left to play kids for much of the season. End result? 4th and CL despite many predicting we wouldn't make Europe at all. Using your logic, Klopp and Pep aren't much chop either given they both lost to Arsenal too.
Considering most on here had us mid table and s**t this season, top 4 and a cup final is an amazing effort for a rookie coach.

Next season is going to be fun.

Wouldn't be the first good player that can't coach

Losing to 8th isn't ideal
Wouldn’t be the first time 4th placed team lost to 8th placed team. Norwich beat Man City...does that mean Pep is no good?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back