List Mgmt. Father/Son Eligible Kids List

Remove this Banner Ad

So it's Tom Roo gathers the ball from the ruck, runs through the pack of minions, a quick hand pass to Joe, who kicks a beauty to Rocco. Rocco sees Nick, all by himself in Eddies pocket, Nick lines up a sharp check side straight through the high diddle diddle, Crows lead by a massive 67 pts in the 2035 grand final and it's not half-time. BEAUTIFUL DREAM

So it's Tom Roo gathers the ball from the ruck, runs through the pack of minions, a quick hand pass to Joe, who kicks a beauty to Rocco. Rocco sees Nick, all by himself in Eddies pocket, Nick lines up a sharp check side straight through the high diddle diddle, Crows lead by a massive 67 pts in the 2035 grand final and it's not half-time. BEAUTIFUL DREAM
KB still commentating 20 years from now? Wouldn't surprise me.

OP updated to include Jax Cameron Reilly.

Carlton seems fairly confident they're in with a shot for him... but I honestly can't see him nominating Carlton.

He will be raised in Adelaide. His father is far more of a cult hero here than he ever was at Carlton.

He'll grow up seeing his father in Crows colours wanting to emulate that.

Carlton seems fairly confident they're in with a shot for him... but I honestly can't see him nominating Carlton.

He will be raised in Adelaide. His father is far more of a cult hero here than he ever was at Carlton.

Totally agree.

Brent Reilly's time at Carlton is quickly forgotten.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WTF? Jax is the son of Brent Reilly, who never played for Carlton...

Are you thinking of Eddie Betts' kids? Betts isn't on the list yet, because he's only played 69 games with Adelaide.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back