Racing February Daily Punt - Waller only wants Bowman

Remove this Banner Ad

Gailo Chop flying, racing beautifully.

Bad luck Hartnell backers, too bad half the field didn't get held up again. Bradbury'd the s**t out of the Orr.
Throughts going forward to the cup in 2 weeks? I’ve got single gaze at $26 straight after the Orr, reasonably happy with that. Think Chop can go to the front on a wide Flemington track and lead them all the way ?

Throughts going forward to the cup in 2 weeks? I’ve got single gaze at $26 straight after the Orr, reasonably happy with that. Think Chop can go to the front on a wide Flemington track and lead them all the way ?
Nice overs. She was good again yesterday, just not sure how she can turn the tables.

Yeah he's the horse to beat, gonna be very hard to run down. Taj Mahal is the unknown and Prized Icon might back up in favourable conditions, they would make up my top 4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#goodcraig

Well done mate :thumbsu:

Didn't see any of the races live but was there a change of tactics announced on Brave Smash or is the milkshake man allowed to do what he wants? I would have had it $7+ after seeing how the early races played out.

Backed up on Mr Sneaky after the Orr and was looking for cash safes on ebay at the 400m mark but he found about as much as Flippant does when the pressure goes on.

Gailo Chop flying, racing beautifully.

Bad luck Hartnell backers, too bad half the field didn't get held up again. Bradbury'd the s**t out of the Orr.

My coinflip sadly fell the wrong side - although the track did play perfectly for Gailo

Still - disappointing Hartcat couldn't even run past Single Gaze - back to reality for Godolphin in Melbourne on the weekend.

Last edited:

Good price :thumbsu: but I would be sad/very disappointed if she has the class to win an Australian Cup - she will need a whole bunch of horses to not peak on the day to win - admittedly that is entirely possible with a very average current crop. I'd be cashing out/laying off it were my bet (disclaimer - do not rate the horse at all)

My main takeaways from Saturday
- Godolphin back to normal in Melbourne - stay away
- Flippant arguably the biggest cat in Australia
- #theyknew horse of the day - Written By - it was the one i liked the least at the top of the market and I left it out of everything
- SWR gone - won't win again

Winner of the last at Pinjarra yesterday was CHEZ DUMONET, at about $55. First up from a spell since September, only had 7 runs, won its maiden at Echuca. Trained by Darren Weir then, had two trials at Lark and Bunb, while apparently still under the tutelage of D.K.Weir. Having it’s first start in WA, it was being ridden by Shaun McGruddy and the trainer was listed as... Darren Weir.

I know he likes to get a winner and especially at a price but I doubt he’s travelling to the last race at Pinjarra on a Sunday to set one to win first up.

What’s the story with this horse?

Winner of the last at Pinjarra yesterday was CHEZ DUMONET, at about $55. First up from a spell since September, only had 7 runs, won its maiden at Echuca. Trained by Darren Weir then, had two trials at Lark and Bunb, while apparently still under the tutelage of D.K.Weir. Having it’s first start in WA, it was being ridden by Shaun McGruddy and the trainer was listed as... Darren Weir.

I know he likes to get a winner and especially at a price but I doubt he’s travelling to the last race at Pinjarra on a Sunday to set one to win first up.

What’s the story with this horse?

Did Brodie Kirby ride it to victory?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back