Resource 2020 Finals Ticketing thread

Remove this Banner Ad

it took me until 9:18am last game to get on after starting to try at 8:50am

I started at 8:55am this morning so i expect it will take a while yet
I had 2 windows open on 2 different PC's, plus a phone trying. So 5 sessions. Only 1 browser window got through at about 8:58.

Super easy this morning... 5 seats in 135!
Thanks Pete!

So you can only buy a concession ticket if you have a barcode linked to a concession membership?
That doesn't seem right.

What ******* bullshit. Missed out on the tickets I had in the cart trying to work out the concession thing.

Two different browsers and the mobile app.

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Section 324 for us this week, not where I would’ve preferred but so be it. Had a couple of devices going, took a while but glad we are going

Cat 1 tickets sold out already? Had to settle for Cat 2 in the nose bleeds.

Remember, there's an obscene share of tickets allocated by the AFL to the opposing team, so there's every chance that a bunch of Cat 1 tickets will be released once the system decides that Richmond members aren't going to use them. Waiting around for this to happen can be nervous and risky, though, because if you miss out on that second wave then you're stuck picking from an even smaller selection of Cat 2-4 tickets.

Cat 1 tickets sold out already? Had to settle for Cat 2 in the nose bleeds.
They have not sold out.

I got the message that there are no Category 1 seats left.

I went back to the very beginning again (eg enter barcode again) and there were Cat 1 tickets available the second time round

Remove this Banner Ad

Back