Finey bagging mckevoy last night on sen

just wanted to come in and say finey is lurking this board i think. he mentioned it on tonights show

fyi dont agree with what he said
Is he quoting the fact most supporters think he is a bitter, twisted, tosser!

Is he quoting the fact most supporters think he is a bitter, twisted, tosser!

we all know that...

he was just saying how precious this board is and dont dare say a bad word about big ben

he lost a lot of saints supporters last year when he got up on his soap box calling for watters to be sacked. not to mention his side kick producer he had last year that ended up in court on very serious disgusting charges, that his producer plead guilty too

just wanted to come in and say finey is lurking this board i think. he mentioned it on tonights show

He's probably PMing people begging them to listen to SEN.

Listened to him on SEN on the way home from today's game. He is a coward of the highest order. Intentionally talks crap to incite the easily riled up masses of emotional supporters to call up and provide some cheap fodder for him to antagonize live on radio (usually for the entertainment of everyone but the losing team supporters). I don't so much mind that part of his act as it's pretty blatant trolling just to get ratings and entertain. The part that makes him a coward is when he happens to get a caller who can actually string together a coherent and logical argument against his dribble, at which point he cuts them off, makes some personal remark about the caller, insinuates they have poor intelligence and makes some lame excuse about why he's cut them off the line.

He is obsessed with what is written on here. There is a thread elsewhere about the worst presenter on SEN with many posts criticising him and awhile back he spent almost a whole show reading out the posts which was bizarre to day the least. He was pathetic tonight, at his bullying worst, can't understand why SEN don't pull him into line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is obsessed with what is written on here. There is a thread elsewhere about the worst presenter on SEN with many posts criticising him and awhile back he spent almost a whole show reading out the posts which was bizarre to day the least. He was pathetic tonight, at his bullying worst, can't understand why SEN don't pull him into line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because who else would do the graveyard shift.

Theyd be better off re broadcasting some good shows from overseas

I will probably get howled down for this,but i agree that Big Boy is great around the ground but a very average tap ruckman and that is the difference between him and Maxxy.Maxxy was exeptional with his tap work.

I don't mind Finey on most occasions -- has an opinion - don't agree with all but in this instance McEvoy was short of a run - in hindsight he should have played for Box Hill and Ceglar remained in the side - anyhow he took a great mark and kicked a goal in the third -- will be better for the run should go well next week.

GO HAWKERS!

Out - Bailey
In - McEvoy

Like for like really. Hawthorn needed to replace a serviceable big bodied ruckman and they did it with McEvoy who is just that.
He will not set the world on fire, win a brownlow or be considered the best ruck in competition.
He will service our needs for a few years, probably become a premiership player and retire happy.
I will take that and thank the club for doing their job nicely.

Simple.

Finey opinions are extreme - it's the remit of a shock jock.
He'll happily tell you opinions are like assholes - everyone has got one. He just has a bigger one than most.

I guess all he said was that McEvoy isn't a star, and that he is a ruckman who does better as the No.1 ruck. Fine just has a way of making pretty innocuous calls sound controversial.

We shouldn't listen to anything sad and bitter supporters of loser clubs have to say. Gibson had conceded more goals than any full back in the league when we recruited him. It just takes a while to beat the loser mentality out of players that they get from loser clubs like the Saints and indoctrinate them with the Hawthorn way.

To be honest I don't care for what he has to say about the game (it's mostly utter garbage anyway). It's his opinion and I guess he's entitled to it, even if it is utter crap. What really makes me angry is the way he tries to shut down anyone who says anything against him, tries to make them look like an idiot just because they think differently. That ain't trolling on his part, he genuinely believes that his opinion is right, to the point he will demean people and take cheap shots to prove it. If what some people say here is true and he reads this forum, I hope like hell he reads this, because the only person he ever makes look like an idiot is himself. He's rude, arrogant, and his 'opinions' are laughable. Didn't take long for me to switch off his show ...forever.

What really makes me angry is the way he tries to shut down anyone who says anything against him, tries to make them look like an idiot just because they think differently. That ain't trolling on his part, he genuinely believes that his opinion is right, to the point he will demean people and take cheap shots to prove it.
Not to defend him, but that's been the job description of shock-jocks since radio first began; and that's essentially what Mark Fine is: a shock-jock. Some would say KB plays a similar role in the 9-12 morning slot, although having played 400+ games at the highest level, his opinions have somewhat more credence (not that I tend to agree with them). It's unfortunate that SEN feels the need to put those of the Laws/Price/Jones/Hinch/Sandilands ilk on the air, but that's modern radio I guess.

Back