Prediction First trade to go through after opening bell

Remove this Banner Ad

Couldn’t see a thread, apologies if I missed it.

Since the trade period officially kicks off tomorrow (which makes you wonder how we’ve had so much content since the GF), what’s the first deal that will get done?

My guess is Eddie Betts to Carlton for a pick in the 60s. Crows and Blues should be very familiar with each other after the last few trade periods, and they’ve both got bigger fish to fry this year. Knock this one out early.

You'd think there wouldn't be anything to haggle over with the Betts to Carlton trade so I could see that one being done first.

I'll say Betts to Carlton, probably for Pick 71

Was considering the Patton trade but GW is a hard man to read. Said something slings the lines of "we've spoken to GWS but the trade period starts on Monday" which doesn't give the impression it's done but as I said he's hard to read and usually keeps his cards closest to his chest when there's something going on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ryder to st kilda should get done quick

Doubt it.

He is going to St Kilda, but will be a late pick, or exchange of picks, and so is most likely going to go late in the week once the more important trades are done. Depending how they go it may be that Gray and Paddy will be bundled, otherwise it will just be Paddy.

Daniher first. Pretty straight forward 2 top 10 picks.

Straight forward to Bombers fans living in a fantasy world where it's still 2017. Not to anyone else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back