Player Watch Fischer McAsey - Steps Away from Football, Not Returning

Do you think Fischer McAsey will be at the AFC in 2022?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I was curious to what he was doing after football.

Found this

Glad things are going well for him, but he has my vote for being our worst draft pick of all time.

Found this

Do they run camps too?

Found this

What in the ChatGPT is this rubbish

(Log in to remove this ad.)

did the "pay us to teach you to breathe in and out real slow" give it away?

I've seen enough people benefit from meditation, mindfulness techniques and controlled breathing to know that they are real things that can be very beneficial to people. But this just looks like a bunch of fit guys in their 20s pretending to know anything at all about wellbeing.

Frankly, of all the people I'd want telling me how to manage my mental health, Fischer McAsey would have to be near the bottom of the list. Really? The supremely talented, naturally physically gifted young man who had the red carpet rolled out for him at AFL level, had giant salaries and support teams thrown his way, but struggled to handle the pressure and commitment to the point where he just gave it all away and left? That's the guy I'm going to listen to for advice on wellbeing?

I've seen enough people benefit from meditation, mindfulness techniques and controlled breathing to know that they are real things that can be very beneficial to people. But this just looks like a bunch of fit guys in their 20s pretending to know anything at all about wellbeing.

Frankly, of all the people I'd want telling me how to manage my mental health, Fischer McAsey would have to be near the bottom of the list. Really? The supremely talented, naturally physically gifted young man who had the red carpet rolled out for him at AFL level, had giant salaries and support teams thrown his way, but struggled to handle the pressure and commitment to the point where he just gave it all away and left? That's the guy I'm going to listen to for advice on wellbeing?
a169dce0-a811-48ec-8dce-e4b11c7082e7_text.gif

💯

There are a lot of people in this world who know how to fleece people of their hard earned. This just seems another.

The wheel seems to keep on getting reinvented for some reason.

Yeah not exactly the picture of resilience.

Yes, I don't think its a 'scam' in the sense they are open about what services they are providing and who's providing it.

In terms of a service that is going to provide genuine benefits and that they're properly qualified to do so....well:
plenty of idiots

Back