Game Day FOF2(EB): Rnd 14 Marrara Demons vs Sandover Saints @TIO Treager Park @ 19:40 AEST/19:10 ACST- Duel in the Red Centre

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom Morris trying to create a storm in a tea cup over tracs goal.

There is no one in the footy industry I'd like punch in the face more than big nose Tom.

I couldn’t handle watching the “replay” Live but seeing that footage the ball looked over. Surely you’ve got to back in the goal umpire in that situation. His nose over the ball. It looked like the goal umpire talked him into a review

There has been an update from Vic Emergency in regards to water . A few suburbs are listed as clear to drink after running water through the pipes . You should check to see if you are in of the suburbs , or just drink alcohol instead.
Cheers mate, checked it out but unfortunately no all clear for me yet. Lucky i have plenty of beer in the fridge.

I couldn’t handle watching the “replay” Live but seeing that footage the ball looked over. Surely you’ve got to back in the goal umpire in that situation. His nose over the ball. It looked like the goal umpire talked him into a review
I mean in the replay it was clearly a mark to Petracca anyway.

That was surprisingly wonderful. Trac, May, Rivers, Lever, Langdon top notch.
Hannan and Jones would have pretty high efficiency stats kicking to their Saints teammates.

Tom Morris trying to create a storm in a tea cup over tracs goal.

There is no one in the footy industry I'd like punch in the face more than big nose Tom.
Pfft, hardly the first or last time the league half-arses something which stains a game. See, e.g. htb for the past 8 weeks, how umps measure 15m, all the dogshit ideas to open up the game, etc.

Wasn’t a great game but other than the late part of the second we were the better team and deserved the win.
Yeah that's fair.

Maybe I'd had the veil up ready to lose. Winning ugly sure beats losing pretty.

Saints were pretty ordinary, as they were for parts last week so I'm not completely convinced they're going that well either.

Happy with the win, I will sleep well tonight knowing we are in the 8.

Dees looked like they shifted their forward press to more of a midfield press/zone this week imo, congested the middle and forced turnovers and denied Saints possession. It meant the ball came out of the forward line easier but they managed to keep it in the midfield.
I'd like to see the behind the goal footage to see if this it true or not, gotta tip my hat to the coaches this week.

Dees looked like they shifted their forward press to more of a midfield press/zone this week imo, congested the middle and forced turnovers and denied Saints possession. It meant the ball came out of the forward line easier but they managed to keep it in the midfield.
I'd like to see the behind the goal footage to see if this it true or not, gotta tip my hat to the coaches this week.
I think we've been trying to play that way for a while as in defending the corridor and forcing the kick long down the ground. Problem was the bulldogs were allowed to switch it way to easy and get overlap to the other side. Seems odd though because traeger park is a lot wider.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back