Game Day FOF2(EB): Rnd 14 Marrara Demons vs Sandover Saints @TIO Treager Park @ 19:40 AEST/19:10 ACST- Duel in the Red Centre

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy to be completely proven wrong tonight, thought we were going to get thrashed.
Well done boys!
Yep absoloutly Agree I also thought we would get smashed, hats off to the coaching staff for working out how to slow down a running side.

Haha where's Nick Riewoldt now

3 of our best 4 players were May, Lever and Langdon 🤩

But actually this is the best Melbourne defence we've had since I've been alive. Doesn't have the fun running defenders of Whelan/Ward/Walsh/Brown and Wheatley but in terms of work in the air they are as good as we've had.

What a win I actually thought we were better in the end. But that 2 goals in a minute could have sent me to hospital. I needed a water to calm down realised it was contaminated as I was having a sip had to spit it out lol. Would be good to relax but saints are a pretty good team.
Not sure where you live but I am in the clear. No more boiling ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha where's Nick Riewoldt now

3 of our best 4 players were May, Lever and Langdon 🤩

But actually this is the best Melbourne defence we've had since I've been alive. Doesn't have the fun running defenders of Whelan/Ward/Walsh/Brown and Wheatley but in terms of work in the air they are as good as we've had.
Nick: probably showing his mates his junk.

yes and yes to the last two points. They were all awesom and Trac goes without saying.

Yep absoloutly Agree I also thought we would get smashed, hats off to the coaching staff for working out how to slow down a running side.
yeah i thought we covered their outside runners for the hand pass receive really well and actually stayed off the man with the ball a bit more than usual, forcing them to kick long a lot of the time to May and Lever instead. worked well for us with May killing them and Lever not far behind him.

Great win that very easily could have been given up to Stkilda if we reverted to some of our traditional dumb football that often loses us tight games. To the credit of players and coaches we held out StKilda. We really did not allow them to launch from the half back line which was well executed by us. May was great, is it just me or did Hannan look really slow, and Brown played his role - please don’t drop him and bring back TMac . Wagner and Jones give us no confidence with their kicking. We are creating a strong core of young players that could form the basis of a really good team. Hopefully our coaching doesn’t stuff it all up.

Tom Morris trying to create a storm in a tea cup over tracs goal.

There is no one in the footy industry I'd like punch in the face more than big nose Tom.

Tom Morris trying to create a storm in a tea cup over tracs goal.

There is no one in the footy industry I'd like punch in the face more than big nose Tom.
Still pissed about getting told to * off from the club and not come back

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back