Universal Love Foxtel - Gimme the Fyfe

Remove this Banner Ad

For those of you lucky enough to have Foxtel with the Fox Footy package, from midnight tonight they will be showing 24 hours of the best performances by Nat Fyfe in selected games from the 2015 season, culminating in the Brownlow presentation.

Holy s**t that sounds awesome but unfortunately I don't have foxtel. Would love to watch some of his earlier games again

Beauty.. given we didnt feature in the "best comebacks of 2015" (For obvious reasons) at least its a few freo games to keep me going in the offseason.

Hmm don't have FOXTEL but I do have all of his games this season recorded so I'll just make my own marathon.

My planner is full of Freo victories, including most of the Derbies under Ross, PF against Swans etc. Hope I've got enough room left to record Fyfie...the agony of having to lose any of them..aargh!!!

Can't remember the last time I spent 24 straight hours watching TV. Hope my roommates didn't have anything planned.
* 'em if they did, I say.

For those of you lucky enough to have Foxtel with the Fox Footy package, from midnight tonight they will be showing 24 hours of the best performances by Nat Fyfe in selected games from the 2015 season, culminating in the Brownlow presentation.

Its not 24 hours of Nat Fyfe only.

Rather just repeats of the H&A games with Fyfe in it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got no assignments and I've already got the games recorded.
Also have in-head highlights package on constant replay loop.
Thanks Reg but as you were for me.:D

I dont have foxtel but they better show that mark in his debut game against Richmond. I could watch that for 24 hours

Remove this Banner Ad

Back