Games FPL 23/24

Remove this Banner Ad

Making Isak captain over Palmer in his DGW worked out.

There's a few candidates for captain this round. Saka (Bournemouth H), Foden (Wolves H), Palmer (Hammers H), Isak (Burnley A). But it has to be Haaland. Bringing him back in at the cost of Fernandes, Solanke and -4.

I dunno about trading Bruno out? He has a DGW coming up.

Got two trades and zero $$ and no idea what to do
View attachment 1977665
mids are super sexy
forwards are ok
defence is an unflushed toilet bowl.

look for defenders that double in GW37. Burn and Maguire are cheap and both have ok fixtures this week too.

I think that's a bad move.
I know Sonny has a double but Spurs have been very ordinary. But I definitely see your point.

Wasn't laughing at your suggestion, more just my comment right underneath.

Curious as to why you don't like it though.

Spurs have Liverpool away and City to come. I'd be surprised if Son outscores Havertz from here.
This is kinda my line of thinking too.

Wasn't laughing at your suggestion, more just my comment right underneath.

Curious as to why you don't like it though.

Spurs have Liverpool away and City to come. I'd be surprised if Son outscores Havertz from here.

Spurs have a double in 37 which includes Burnley, Son is on pens, Havertz isn't, Arsenal play United away in that DGW.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

69 -4 with Isak cap not bad

Taken -4

Mylalenko to Gvardiol

Eze to KDB

FH37

Spurs have a double in 37 which includes Burnley, Son is on pens, Havertz isn't, Arsenal play United away in that DGW.
It includes Burnley and City. It basically negates the double game week entirely.

Bournemouth, United (A), Everton

or

Liverpool (A), Burnley, City, Shef U (A)

Each to their own of course but Spurs are in poor form, basically have nothing to play for and Son has only scored twice (with 1 assist) in his last 6 games.

It includes Burnley and City. It basically negates the double game week entirely.

Bournemouth, United (A), Everton

or

Liverpool (A), Burnley, City, Shef U (A)

Each to their own of course but Spurs are in poor form, basically have nothing to play for and Son has only scored twice (with 1 assist) in his last 6 games.

Yeah Spurs never do well against City lol. And Son's on pens, you saw the benefit of that against NLD.

I'm not saying don't get Havertz I'm saying ditching Son for him is a bad move.

Yeah Spurs never do well against City lol. And Son's on pens, you saw the benefit of that against NLD.

I'm not saying don't get Havertz I'm saying ditching Son for him is a bad move.
Yeah huge benefit, his second goal in 6 games - and was still outscored by Havertz to the tune of 6 points in that one fixture alone.

If the option was one of the two, I think it's pretty clear which one is in better form and has actually got something to play for.

Yeah huge benefit, his second goal in 6 games - and was still outscored by Havertz to the tune of 6 points in that one fixture alone.

If the option was one of the two, I think it's pretty clear which one is in better form and has actually got something to play for.

Each to their own.

gw35: 64pts
overall: 838k

Isak + Saka + Son + Palmer(c) = :thumbsu:
Salah + my entire DEF = :thumbsdown:

already done Mykolenko -> Gvardiol (leaving me with 0.0m in the bank)
planning on an 8pt hit (gw37) to bring in Haaland, Fernandes, Maguire
is Zinchenko dead ?... where are you mate, i need you ! :eekv1:

78 for a slight rank gain. Brought in Haaland for Watkins as that little differential was not a success. Holding to tread water this week before a huge DGW 37 and bench boost. Injuries to four players a concern.

Swinging a late change - Watkins in for Jackson this week.
and will go back to Jackson for GW37.

Watkins battered the Seagulls last time around. So I'll give him the Armband as well.
1714702641643.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back