Banter Fremantle Vs West Coast Banter Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex is just running the water for Josh now...

qpy166r.png
Lol not bad

No hes actually not, hes fringe. Been dropped before and is likely to be the 1st one to make way. Try again.
Please. He's played 5 games this year despite being an absolute s**t truck.

Even last year when you had Pridda and Mitchell he played most games. This year he's played every game.

Walk up start, try again.

I hope they pay the holding frees against Yeo that they do against Alex Pearce for those arm bars on the side like he is trying to teach Fyfe how to swing a golf club.
Bang on.
Yeos got talent but he's dumb as dog s**t and his idea of 'quelling' Fyfe at a contest is to arm grab Fyfe to the point of bear hugging (all before the umps basically thrown the ball up ) . Rarely gets called on it.

Then proceed to ride him into ground at any chance(no problem making him earn it but 8/10 it's done illegally but unfortunately penalised prob 2/10)all the while the wc sycophants will gush "oh yeo wearing Fyfe like a glove/yeos such a good match up for Fyfe etc

Any where, any time. Just as long as its not outside of WA and against a top 8 side

Ahm,

Sydney Loss - Optus
Geelong Win - Optus

Now for the poo

Bulldogs Win - Docklands - Rabble
Suns Win - Optus - After 10 day’s on the beach in Perth
Carlton Win - MCG - Rabble

Shows where your worthy of top spot on the ladder.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

WC were impressive yesterday. First win on the MCG in years. Bodes well for them, knocking off one of the big 4 in Vic. A 10 goal win against the Blues was just as you would expect from them.
Yep smashed that mcg "hoodoo " - will be there pet media outlets (west/ch7)headline on Monday morning
Lol

Hello. I am going to the game Sunday and I was wondering if it would be possible to meet the players after the game? Do they have a signature hour or so?

Hello. I am going to the game Sunday and I was wondering if it would be possible to meet the players after the game? Do they have a signature hour or so?

Ive heard the Booo,s have a membership add on called “The Signature Club”. Apparently you get a private signing from the player of your choice. I understand it’s not cheap though. All proceeds go to the “Keep Benny in Employment Foundation. Give them a call on 1800 FlyingHigh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any where, any time. Just as long as its not outside of WA and against a top 8 side
Did you just banter your own team?
Hope the Freo board doesn't mind me starting this up myself. Since both our games this round are done and dusted, I want to start the banter ASAP.

Nathan Fyfe is a poor mans Elliot Yeo.
Elliot Yeo? Never heard of her.

Last edited:
Tell that to Tbonefreo:

There's a reason why I say "currently"; Yeo was better then Fyfe in 2017. This season remains to be seen (although Fyfe looks to be returning to his best, so is edging out Yeo).

Brilliant how Fyfe has monstered the bottom 4 teams, truly inspirational.

(Banter threads aren't always 100% serious though...)
Speaking of monstering bottom 4 teams.. isn’t that a WC special? You can add injury ravaged teams to that as well.

Ive heard the Booo,s have a membership add on called “The Signature Club”. Apparently you get a private signing from the player of your choice. I understand it’s not cheap though. All proceeds go to the “Keep Benny in Employment Foundation. Give them a call on 1800 FlyingHigh.

Okay! Thank you. There is no such thing as waiting at the gate before the players go home? I guess they also want to go home after playing of course.

If the Wiggles can only just get over a rabble like Carlton, how can we ever really take them seriously? The only thing that could possibly save them next weekend is a curiously lopsided umpiring performance.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Okay! Thank you. There is no such thing as waiting at the gate before the players go home? I guess they also want to go home after playing of course.
Haven't been able to do that for a while that I know of. Players will go around the edge of the ground at the end of the game and sign a few things if you're lucky. If you really want signatures, you're better off going to training.

Haven't been able to do that for a while that I know of. Players will go around the edge of the ground at the end of the game and sign a few things if you're lucky. If you really want signatures, you're better off going to training.

Thanks Allikat! Will just be enjoying the game then!

Wasn't Yeo meant to be the next Fyfe a few years ago?

Now he's reduced to a tagging job normally reserved for rookie draft players. It's good to see reality finally setting in for eagles fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back