Freo Board Mock Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

considering you used the pick for Mcguinness, same deal with pick 20 instead?

I think I’ll keep my picks for now.

Snuff matched my bid on Maginness,
So I still have my pick.

With pick 17 I select Miles Bergman. Apparently he could be the player who rockets up the draft ladder this year.

Wally Walpamur is it Brisbane’s picks now?

Geelong select Jay Rantall (Balanced Midfielder/Vic Country) (Personal Ranking: 17)

Reasoning: I actually rate Rantall higher than Weightman but I knew Rantall would be available at this pick. Geelong have a serious need for inside speed and Rantall provides that, having won both the Yo-yo test and the 2km time trial at the national combine. He's a great accumulator, can tackle and can run all day. In a Freo sense I'd love him at 22 if Henry is bid on before 10.

Also Considered: Trent Bianco, Sam Philp, Sam De Koning

bone2468 you're up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong select Trent Bianco (General Defence/Vic Metro) (Personal Ranking: 19)

Reasoning: The captain of the Oakleigh Chargers is one of my favourite players in this draft and is 2nd behind Lachie Ash for a dashing defender for my liking. Trent has one of the best kicks in the draft and will serve Geelong for a long time out of defence. From a Freo perspective I'd trade up for him if he ends up being around this selection but he probably goes 15-20

Also Considered: Sam Philp, Jeremy Sharp, Sam De Koning

Beak_A you're up

Is Jack Martin available in the draft?
Please let me know your thoughts on format.

To make it work for everyone I suggest 24 hours exchanging picks before draft, then a max time for each pick.

You can pm your picks to me or someone else who will be online.

Ps Jack Martin has nominated for the national draft.
Hope that helps

DeKonig was my pick for NM as a 201cm swingman - back/ forward / ruck.
I can’t see if Hugo Ralphsmith is gone.

NM select Ralphsmith- mid who can go forward and can take a grab

Pick 27 NM take : Elijah Taylor

Medium forward with real goalsense and a great leap, can break a tackle with a wriggle and is an awesome size - cross between Steven Koops and Dion Woods.
Really wanted Freo to get him , couldn’t let him slip past for North as he is a massive need.

Pick 27 NM take : Elijah Taylor

Medium forward with real goalsense and a great leap, can break a tackle with a wriggle and is an awesome size - cross between Steven Koops and Dion Woods.
Really wanted Freo to get him , couldn’t let him slip past for North as he is a massive need.

Could be the steal of the draft at 27 imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back