Prediction Future Free Agency Targets [aka the Petracca, Toby Greene & Thomas Green discussion]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we should persist with Balta & Garth.
I'd also like to turn RCD into the next Grimes.
Agreed re Balta and Garth, both have upside, Noah in particular could be anything. Garth more your solid citizen.

Not sure about developing RCD into a backman. Despite his low numbers I like the idea of continuing him as a mid. We don’t have any other big mids ala Bont and Cripps. If he could make it in that role (it’s a big IF I know) he’d be an important cog in our midfield for the next decade.

Andrew gaff is out of contract at the end of the year and due to the complexity of his contract can leave as an unrestricted free agent. Given Tiger71 mentioned he has enquired about coming to us a couple of years ago and the fact that we pretty much have to rewrite everyone's contract could this be a possibility?

Andrew gaff is out of contract at the end of the year and due to the complexity of his contract can leave as an unrestricted free agent. Given Tiger71 mentioned he has enquired about coming to us a couple of years ago and the fact that we pretty much have to rewrite everyone's contract could this be a possibility?
You seriously think we d be interested at his price 800k , I don’t think so . With a reduced tpp looming we re already top heavy

You seriously think we d be interested at his price 800k , I don’t think so . With a reduced tpp looming we re already top heavy
So the tpp goes down but gaffs wage stays the same. Thanks for that insightful comment.

If this form mine continues and we are not a contender this year (early days but I said If), then I would be keen to target the draft for talls.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We won’t be too top heavy going into 2021. Rance no longer on the books gives us some room in the cap.
Martin and Lynch are on good coin and rightly so while other players took cuts to accommodate Dusty’s re-signing and landing Lynch

Rance 1.8m off tbe books?

Cotchin. Jack. Contracts are probably not that big by next season. Ditto houli. Edwards.

I can see Richmond chasing a a grade mid type. Crouch. Viney. Wines.

With balta and cCJ looking promising I think they try tie up those guys and target a mid.

There were rumors about crouch and Jones.

Ithink viney sounds a good fit. Maybe realistic. Not the most polished but A grader amd his kamakazi style should help prestia and co.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If this form mine continues and we are not a contender this year (early days but I said If), then I would be keen to target the draft for talls.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
With
Ccj
Balta
Nank
Chol
Garth
All currently out of the side , I think we’re flush with tall options , we need to bolster the midfield with a Rowell type coming through

Last edited:
With
Ccj
Balta
Nank
Chol
Garth
All currently out of the side , I think we’re flush with tall options , we need to bolster the midfield with a Rowell type coining through
Came up with this list.
Ely Smith(Bris)-Might be hard to get a gig in the Lions midfield.
Adam Cerra(Freo)-Wait and see this year.
Jack Bowes(Suns)-Bit from left field,But an inside mid,Qld boy so a long shot.
Cameron Zurhaar(Nth)-Currently played as a fwd but can go Mid.Tackling machine.
Ollie Wines(Port)-We should touch base.
Any kid from GWS.Take your pick. :mad:

Came up with this list.
Ely Smith(Bris)-Might be hard to get a gig in the Lions midfield.
Adam Cerra(Freo)-Wait and see this year.
Jack Bowes(Suns)-Bit from left field,But an inside mid,Qld boy so a long shot.
Cameron Zurhaar(Nth)-Currently played as a fwd but can go Mid.Tackling machine.
Ollie Wines(Port)-We should touch base.
Any kid from GWS.Take your pick. :mad:
I’ worry that wines may have peaked and is on the slide , for peanuts I’d entertain but he’d be overpriced and I expect a bit of interest from blues and ess would push his price up

I’ worry that wines may have peaked and is on the slide , for peanuts I’d entertain but he’d be overpriced and I expect a bit of interest from blues and ess would push his price up
Just looked at wines stats , younger than I thought , if he’s fit , let’s get him to Tigerland
Yep.Lost his way abit of late.Might be an internal thing that we don't know about.Ideal fit for us.All we have to ask.Money or Success?
If you want $$$$$$'s go to the Bloos or Bombers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back