Prediction Future Free Agency Targets [aka the Petracca, Toby Greene & Thomas Green discussion]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its interesting to muse on Green but he was in the GWS academy and made clear in interviews he very much wanted to play with GWS not his Grandfathers team.

Haha, what else do you expect him to say when he knows they're his future employers?

Never mate. Ok Michaels Has ok me to post as he won't be doing a cast till March. He is getting his back waxed which will take weeks.

Got this from my 2 guys which with every name I have given early has been proven fact, even though a trade does not get done.

I have zero doubt we are putting huge work into Harris Andrews in the past 12 months and are now balls deep. Both are saying it most likely get done in next year's off season period but both are super confident at this stage it will happen
7dzBvMb4YlsGc.gif

Hardwick dismissed the link to the Magpies defender, after Moore’s manager Liam Pickering said the Tigers hadn’t contacted him yet about his client.

“It popped up by surprise, I got a text on my family WhatsApp about what’s going on with Darcy Moore and I said, ‘what are you talking about?’” he said.

“This time of year, things get thrown around and clubs get linked and it’s a bit of a slow news week, so nothing in that one at this stage.

“There’s a lot of nice replacements (for Rance) out there, it would also be nice to have Alex back to be perfectly honest.

“We’ve got some terrific young talent that is coming through. We’re really excited by Noah Balta who has got a little way to go, Ryan Garthwaite as well. We’ve got some replacements that will come through and help us long-term.”

Hardwick dismissed the link to the Magpies defender, after Moore’s manager Liam Pickering said the Tigers hadn’t contacted him yet about his client.

“It popped up by surprise, I got a text on my family WhatsApp about what’s going on with Darcy Moore and I said, ‘what are you talking about?’” he said.

“This time of year, things get thrown around and clubs get linked and it’s a bit of a slow news week, so nothing in that one at this stage.

“There’s a lot of nice replacements (for Rance) out there, it would also be nice to have Alex back to be perfectly honest.

“We’ve got some terrific young talent that is coming through. We’re really excited by Noah Balta who has got a little way to go, Ryan Garthwaite as well. We’ve got some replacements that will come through and help us long-term.”

All class Dimma!

Gee who woulda thunk Tom Brown made it up?

Does he have a Melbourne uni degree in fantasy?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harris Andrews bring a native Qlder would prove very difficult to extricate , I’d zero in on home sick Vics amongst the interstate sides , should be no shortage of candidates there
Kid from Wce.Brander

One I would target and his a shepp boy is Tom Clurey KD from Port underated.Good age at 25 to may be gettable.
Particularly if Port have another Ken of a year.
Entice Robbie Gray over for good measure.

2020 Targets

Brad Crouch
Jeremy Cameron
Lachie Whitfield

2021 Targets

Matt Crouch
Patrick Cripps
Josh Kelly
Jack Billings
Allir Allir
Marcus Bontempelli

At the end of 2021 Edwards(33) Rance(32) & Riewoldt(33) could possibly retire at end of this season. While Astbury(30) & Grimes(30) Vlastuin(27) & KMac(27) all qualify as free agents.

We also have CCJ Rioli Prestia Soldo Higgins Castagna Baker Chol Balta Naish Bolton Stack & this years draftees all coming out of contract.
Holy s**t!, we'd have to have salary cap of 50 million to fit that lot in!o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back