Prediction Future of Josh has gone to the Dogs.

Where's Schack at in 2018?

• Brisbane

Votes: 173 42.3%
  • Other

Votes: 141 34.5%
  • Does anybody even care anymore?

Votes: 95 23.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bagging,and personal attacks on the young players on this board is really pathetic.....happened with Taylor, Gardiner and McStay, and now these alleged supporters are all over them.Good on you Robbo,an unfortunately necessary intervention.
If you can't handle other people's opinions then maybe an internet forum is not for you.

So Richmond are STILL interested in Schache just like they were about 5 days ago. I look forward to another article in 5 days time saying they are once again STILL interested. One of the most pointless articles I've seen.
Agree. The journos dont have much going till after the season end, so they are like a dog sniffing bums.

Why would Schache even want to go to Richmond?

Richmond is a circus.
Dude we're in a prelim. If this is what being a circus gets you then I hope we stay a circus.

Anyway.

Stop worrying about Schache. Media are just throwing out whatever they want. I said elsewhere, teams in finals aren't talked about when it comes to legitimate list management changes until they're out, it's a distraction. He'll stay and we don't have currency we're willing to trade.

Dude we're in a prelim. If this is what being a circus gets you then I hope we stay a circus.

Anyway.

Stop worrying about Schache. Media are just throwing out whatever they want. I said elsewhere, teams in finals aren't talked about when it comes to legitimate list management changes until they're out, it's a distraction. He'll stay and we don't have currency we're willing to trade.
Take it up with Leppa "dude" - his words not ours.

This story has as much credibility as the Hinkley stories.

Wherever. Can't be bothered with it till either our club or schache makes a statement.
There must be some credibility to the Hinkley stuff though. Otherwise there is no way Port would be offering a 2 or 3 year extension.

There must be some credibility to the Hinkley stuff though. Otherwise there is no way Port would be offering a 2 or 3 year extension.
He admitted there had been discussions with "other interests". And we know the Suns were desperate and dateless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you can't handle other people's opinions then maybe an internet forum is not for you.

Let's turn this forum into a group where only positive comments are allowed and arguments are banned :rolleyes: Would be boring. Personal attacks agreed should be off limits but I haven't seen anything on this thread I'd consider a personal attack. If I say based on 2 years of following him he appears to lack resilience is that a personal attack? Some may take it as one.

Or maybe they were planing it anyway. Yesterday it wernt from Hinkley gone, to resigned to haven't resigned.

We need rebel Wilson to sort this poor standard of journalism out.

And now Jono Brown saying that if Schache does want to leave; Richmond's pick 15 is fair compensation.

Give me a ******* break.:rolleyes:

Got me very concerned now that JB is weighing in and actually throwing up trade ideas and what would make fair compensation. Makes me think it's a foregone conclusion he is out the door, and JB may know this, given his closeness to the club and actual relationships he has with the players and coaching staff....unlike some random AFL media flog who has none of that.

Got me very concerned now that JB is weighing in and actually throwing up trade ideas and what would make fair compensation. Makes me think it's a foregone conclusion he is out the door, and JB may know this, given his closeness to the club and actual relationships he has with the players and coaching staff....unlike some random AFL media flog who has none of that.

I'd imagine there's a reason brown has gone from "Schache is a gun offer him whatever he wants" to "pick 15 would be fair"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back