Gaff - does he stay or go? Let me set the scene..

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve been away in the country all day and am just catching up with a good read, woweeeeeee some solid melting :tearsofjoy:
Very glad Gaff is staying and very happy with the ensuing melts, the Eag’s have outdone themselves this year.

I’ve been away in the country all day and am just catching up with a good read, woweeeeeee some solid melting :tearsofjoy:
Very glad Gaff is staying and very happy with the ensuing melts, the Eag’s have outdone themselves this year.
Season 2018 Wooshette

It’s been ******* unbelievable

How did a year where NN did his knee for a second time and Gaff got the biggest suspension in modern AFL history end up as the best season of all time?

Truly, as the saying goes the Lord giveth and giveth and giveth and giveth and giveth and giveth and then take away just a little bit.

How did a year where NN did his knee for a second time and Gaff got the biggest suspension in modern AFL history end up as the best season of all time?

Truly, as the saying goes the Lord giveth and giveth and giveth and giveth and giveth and giveth and then take away just a little bit.
I think the lord has just been hitting the cans again in 2018.

Surely Gaff is an Eagle for life now?
Not if it’s a short contract . I haven’t seen any details of the contract he signed actually . Not fussed either way tbh - because at least this contract means we’ll have him at his prime , no matter what happens from here .

Not if it’s a short contract . I haven’t seen any details of the contract he signed actually . Not fussed either way tbh - because at least this contract means we’ll have him at his prime , no matter what happens from here .

Depending upon how far along talks with NM actually went, I could imagine other clubs not wanting to entertain contract talks with him in the future...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I turned down a lot of money to stay as an Eagles moderator, so it would be nice if everyone refrained from going over to the North board and kicking the hornets nest, lest they come buzzing back around here. Let them do their thing and we'll do ours.

Thanks.

Also Gaff is the greatest hero in American history.
Are you confusing Gaff with Cox? Dullard.

What is this? Amateur hour? And what are we paying you again? Whatever it is it's too much.

Not that a bloke's contract is really any of my business but I must say, it was quite the strange couple of days in the football landscape. Seems like everything was at point A and then all of a sudden it was at point B and there was this huge blank spot in between the two where god only knows what happened. All very surreal feeling. Thing is, as lucky*snort as we are to have so many people "ITK" on Bigfooty, I doubt that anyone actually does know, or did know, or will know, however, there is that blank spot I mentioned...So I'm wondering if the full story ever will come out or not. Tipping that will be an n and an o.

Just got home from playing golf and ran into my next door neighbour, who i had previously said knew Gaffy's uncle.

He saw Gaffs uncle this morning and Gaff's uncle was supposed to pick Andrew up from the airport tomorrow and Andrew rang him today and told him not to bother pick him up, things have changed ,and his exact words were he was back at square one with his decision.

A couple of things have changed, namely Gaffs dad is in good health now and is not a concern, the only issue for his dad is he is not allowed to drive, and Gaffs missus has been offered a head of department job in PE at a prestigious school in Perth, hopefully the Eagles had something to do with that :).
Haha if true no doubt in my mind that WCE had alot to do with that! That's the advantage of being WCE compared to Freo

Does a 2 year contract take him to an Unrestricted Free Agent?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back