Games away from home

Remove this Banner Ad

Games away from your home ground.

Ie. If Geelong is playing a ‘home game’ against a Melbourne based side at the ‘G, it would be on reflected in that table. Same goes if Pies play an interstate side at Etihad instead of the ‘G ect. I should’ve put more info in so it made more sense, unless everyone is simply being a smartarse.

Also, absolutely no underlying meaning to it, and nothing to do with Collingwood but I should’ve known better than think people on here would take it any other way since my side had just played and lost on the same day I’d posted. Really disappointed I can’t share a table on the MB without getting purely smartarse responses.
Bit optimistic not expecting some smart arse responses.
The last column is percentage of away games won then?

With all the standard BF talk around an MCG GF and some teams having soft draws and never travelling, I thought I would share something I saw on social media which would be a good discussion.

View attachment 527895

Finally

Someone produced the Moral ladder.
Keep hearing about all these moral victories never seen a ladder.

Bit optimistic not expecting some smart arse responses.
Expected some, didn’t expect pretty much every post.

It’s no wonder guys like demondavey had to shut off their BF account. Actually disheartening sharing something on here absolutely not related to my side and copping absolute barrage of trolling with not one insightful post for me to respond to.

The last column is percentage of away games won then?

Last column is just the percentage of W/L from the previous columns.

Collingwood, Richmond and WB have played the least away games/sold the least home games based on what I see.

I think its the current away games played for every team and their win/loss ratio for it?
Can also be your ‘home game’ but not at your home ground.

I think the Shanghai game is a GCS ‘home game’ against Port so would be on here because it wasn’t played at Metricon.

That’s how I interpreted it.

Expected some, didn’t expect pretty much every post.

It’s no wonder guys like demondavey had to shut off their BF account. Actually disheartening sharing something on here absolutely not related to my side and copping absolute barrage of trolling with not one insightful post for me to respond to.

Last column is just the percentage of W/L from the previous columns.

Collingwood, Richmond and WB have played the least away games/sold the least home games based on what I see.
It helps when you explain the detail in your OP instead of waiting for three pages.

It helps when you explain the detail in your OP instead of waiting for three pages.
Well I assumed since I understood this with no info on social media, it would be understood when posting it on a footballing website where posters watch the game as much as I do. Unfortunately I overestimate the basic knowledge of football for a lot of people that posted in this thread.

Well I assumed since I understood this with no info on social media, it would be understood when posting it on a footballing website where posters watch the game as much as I do. Unfortunately I overestimate the basic knowledge of football for a lot of people that posted in this thread.
Don't get snarky because you couldn't be bothered putting any context around your post and got called on it

Don't get snarky because you couldn't be bothered putting any context around your post and got called on it
Refer to me previous response to you.

I don’t sit by my phone waiting for responses to my threads. I took a nap and woke up to the above shitfest lol sorry for napping after my team lost.

Great thread with a table full of valuable intel. Don’t listen to the haters mate. Hope you enjoyed your nap after watching todays blockbuster at the G

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Games away from your home ground.

Ie. If Geelong is playing a ‘home game’ against a Melbourne based side at the ‘G, it would be on reflected in that table. Same goes if Pies play an interstate side at Etihad instead of the ‘G ect. I should’ve put more info in so it made more sense, unless everyone is simply being a smartarse.

Also, absolutely no underlying meaning to it, and nothing to do with Collingwood but I should’ve known better than think people on here would take it any other way since my side had just played and lost on the same day I’d posted. Really disappointed I can’t share a table on the MB without getting purely smartarse responses.

So the Swans played an away game at Etihad against Richmond who were also playing an away game?

Don’t underestimate how hard it is to play an away match at Etihad when your home ground is at the G. What if a few players drove to the wrong ground and didn’t have time to get across town before the first bounce. Something the spoilt interstate teams never have to stress over. Think about it.

Don’t underestimate how hard it is to play an away match at Etihad when your home ground is at the G. What if a few players drove to the wrong ground and didn’t have time to get across town before the first bounce. Something the spoilt interstate teams never have to stress over. Think about it.
Where even is etihad

I punched it into google maps when i was in melbourne and it took me to the international terminal at the airport.

- anonymous richmond player

Ever tried driving across the city? Quicker to fly from adelaide and get the skybus to Southern cross.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back