Games away from home

Remove this Banner Ad

464.jpg

injury table, now this. Who wouldve thought Pies fans had so much competence in Paint and numeracy skills.

AND now some of their fans are evolving to be able to analyze data and use it for their agenda (even if not yet able to explain it properly to the audience).

Essendon have travelled 11 times?
Essendon's home ground is technically Etihad so all games not at Etihad. MCG is considered game away from home. Richmond have won twice at Etihad so that's considered their 2 wins away from home

Essendon's home ground is technically Etihad so all games not at Etihad. MCG is considered game away from home. Richmond have won twice at Etihad so that's considered their 2 wins away from home
Two of the toughest road games in the comp

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With all the standard BF talk around an MCG GF and some teams having soft draws and never travelling, I thought I would share something I saw on social media which would be a good discussion.

View attachment 527895

You really would have been much better off spending the hour or so you spent on this looking in the mirror. A good hard look.

I think we have found the most pointless table in existence.

We play there as often as you play the G, train there less. So, yeah.

If playing at the MCG and Docklands is 'the same', then why do non-Vic clubs care about playing games at the G? Surely playing at Docklands would be just as good for them....right?

What's it mean?
Games away from your home ground.

Ie. If Geelong is playing a ‘home game’ against a Melbourne based side at the ‘G, it would be on reflected in that table. Same goes if Pies play an interstate side at Etihad instead of the ‘G ect. I should’ve put more info in so it made more sense, unless everyone is simply being a smartarse.

Also, absolutely no underlying meaning to it, and nothing to do with Collingwood but I should’ve known better than think people on here would take it any other way since my side had just played and lost on the same day I’d posted. Really disappointed I can’t share a table on the MB without getting purely smartarse responses.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back