Review GBU vs Wobbles - Rd 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Fog was good, so was Jones when put in the middle.

Nothing else.

But some need to be singled out:
Gibbs, Douglas, Mackay, Sloane, Milera, Jacobs were all terrible. Brown got flogged, but he pretty much had no chance n the 3rd quarter.

Gibbs, Douglas, Mackay, Hartigan & Jacobs must never play again

Sloane, Eddie and Tex are no longer what they were and big questions need to be asked about their roles next year

Murphy was given a regular spot when he did not deserve it.

Seeds and Smith had 20 kicks each and we got flogged - that says a hell of a lot about our forward setup that their long ball was of no use.

It might be time a few here lower their expectations about Milera.

If Fog leaves we are ****ed

If Keath goes we are ****ed

If Greenwood goes we are ****ed

If I was anyone of those drafted in 2016, I'd be meeting my manager and trying to get out if the same coaching panel remains in place.

There's so many things to be angry about that it's hard to pick:

1. Is it the ridiculous Gibbs trade?

2. Is it the fact we continue to play the guys who have no future at the club?

3. Is it the fact that the coaching staff don't seem to give a s**t?

4. Is it the fact that we have lost so many good players over the years?

5. Or is it the fact that our administration seem to be completely inept?

Hard to decide.
CM presser with Pyke and Burton blaming the players some what......hence, players choose when they want to play and give effort and when not to.

Jones looked good in the middle.

Back to the sanfl for you pal. How dare you make Campo look stupid.

Waste of draft picks.
We are in for some real pain going forward. We need to turn over half our list of spuds and list cloggers....that'll take time.

There were a heap that simply gave up today....time for them to go

Anyone still wanna defend Reid?

I thought Seedsman played well.
Thankfully Fogarty seems to have ignored whoever told the other players they need to get closer to the man on the mark, extend the range from which they "poke at the ball" and do that weird Rory Sloane thing of holding the ball to one side

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some of us called that back in May last year...
Including me... & most of this board.

I have had enough & will be telling Fagan in no uncertain terms as someone who has supported this club from day 1.

Waste of draft picks.
We are in for some real pain going forward. We need to turn over half our list of spuds and list cloggers....that'll take time.

There were a heap that simply gave up today....time for them to go
Was a major turning point for this club. Took a dud from a loser club who had never shown anything that suggested he was a cut above. He didn;t want to come when he was a free agent and 2 years later we pay over the odds for him because what?

If you don't come home as a free agent then * off, the door is closed.

Shameful display

Genuinely disgraced themselves and the guernsey

Competition has moved past us at pace in terms of tactics, fitness wise, selection philosopy, skills, player type we value, game style

It's been staring me in the face for weeks now, maybe months, but I didn't really see it until this arvo.
Blind, me, blinded by hope and support.
The Crows are ball-chasers. They don't man up, or anticipate and pick up loose men who then take off, spread and run all over, through and around us. I saw 2 and sometimes 3 Crows players repeatedly take on a single bloke near or with the ball, with loose Pies all over the place. They do not anticipate; they overcrowd each other, kick wildly, and handball consistently to static players or blokes in worse trouble than them.
Absolute s**t football.

Last year, Burton/Hass, Collective Mindlessness and others put them in the oven.
Now, they're cooked.

I thought Seedsman played well.
Thankfully Fogarty seems to have ignored whoever told the other players they need to get closer to the man on the mark, extend the range from which they "poke at the ball" and do that weird Rory Sloane thing of holding the ball to one side
Yep, Seeds played well.

Shameful display

Genuinely disgraced themselves and the guernsey

Competition has moved past us at pace in terms of tactics, fitness wise, selection philosopy, skills, player type we value, game style

But everything else is going well though?

Well that was first full game of ours I've watched since the Bombers. I should've stayed not wasting my time.

We don't even need a good coach. Our coaches/gameplan/coaching is that bad just a bog average coach will be an upgrade. Hinkley would be an upgrade! That's how bad it is! There must be 20 of them out there, no make that 200.

Good:
We have now confirmed that neither of Jacobs or Douglas will be offered deals for next year.

The season is officially over so now we can play the kids for a whole 1 game. Oh wait, gotta do farewell games for the “legends” so further stunting of development is essential.

Bad:

The forward line consisting of Jacobs / ROB, Walker, Fog, Lynch and co allowed Collingwood to waltz it out of defense at will as soon as the ball hit the deck all night. Who’d have thunk it?

Ugly:

D-Mac’s 15 touches of run and carry in an honourable loss at home to an average side have cemented his role at the club for the 2020 season. Contract offer imminent.

There is a chance we stick with the majority of this incompetent crew of assistant coaches for another year.

Roughly 20 players currently at the club, and perhaps 2 players total at other AFL clubs, actually want to play for the AFC.

We are a feeder club with the least talented list of under 23s in the AFL combined with some fast declining veterans, s**t coaches and a toxic administration, and we are going nowhere fast.

Lol 11:59am today.

Was wrong about the honourable loss. Everything else like clockwork.

Never change AFC. Roo and Birdman 4eva

Remove this Banner Ad

Back