Autopsy Geelong defeated by Tigers by 31 points.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had the chances and didnt tak them.

Credit the Tigers playng well.

Sad for Gaz, For HT but hopefully the lessons will be learned going forward.

Be sad and be upset, but be civil or you will be banned.

And dont expect tolerance for trolling

GO Catters

We lost to an average Richmond team. Scott has not learned a thing from any of our previous encounters.

Can we finally send Rohan to the dole queue? inept footballer who's cancerous behavior has damaged relationships within the club.

And * Cameron. Send that campaigner to the draft. destroyed our chances and distracted the whole club.

Dangerfield. Statistically his 2nd worse game playing for the cats. In a Grand Final. Disgraceful and towelled up by plodders.

Hopeless performance and the team should be embarrassed with themselves

I feel as though I am genuinely mentally afflicted. Very numb right now. The idea of winning a premiership never seemed really possible. There is a barrier. It never really felt real, we were never really playing in a Grand Final.

But, we can be proud of this year. And as I have said many times over the past decade to prevent my descent into madness - at least there’s next year. Bring on Cameron.

It looks like s**t, it looks unrefined, but their hack it forward method proves too hard for sides to contain for 4 quarters.
Proud of the boys, they represented us well this season.

Thanks for memories GAJ and Taylor. Legends.

RFC are a champion team, no doubt. Brimming with confidence. Able to turn it up when they need to. Congratulations.
But s**t, that is ugly football. Reminds me of teenage soccer and deriding opponents of boot and run. I wonder if there is a fine for picking up the ball in a contest. Someone send a suggestion to the GFC, employ a coach from a soccer club like Newcastle to teach the boys how to slide tackle.
We were too fumbly, plain and simple. Good effort, but not yet at that topmost level. Had a shot, but weren't sharp enough under pressure. You just had to feel, that if we could have handballed over the first circle of pressure, we could have taken the ball quickly downfield.
Huge improvements this season, at both execution of game plan and of cohesive attacking play. Please, please boys, let it stoke the hunger.

Playing Danger the entire third qrt as a full forward while we were getting creamed in the center is an all time clanger of a coaching call.

Probably wouldn’t have made a difference, we looked absolutely cooked after half time.

Just a sad way to end the year and sad end to Ablett.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I may or may not find time to go through the whole game thread, but I'll assume there were plenty of people calling for the obvious and putting Dangerfield in the guts in the third quarter?

Our contested ball and clearances were clearly flagging, Richmond were playing better. But we had scoreboard pressure and a couple of goals may have been enough.

Really unhappy with that aspect of the coaching.

Otherwise we were ok, but I think we got really really tired.

And lastly, the football world was ripped off tonight with the Ablett injury. Win or lose, we were deniedd a bit of magic for one last time.

Last edited:
We lost to an average Richmond team. Scott has not learned a thing from any of our previous encounters.

Can we finally send Rohan to the dole queue? inept footballer who's cancerous behavior has damaged relationships within the club.

And **** Cameron. Send that campaigner to the draft. destroyed our chances and distracted the whole club.

Dangerfield. Statistically his 2nd worse game playing for the cats. In a Grand Final. Disgraceful and towelled up by plodders.

"When" we win our next flag right?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

And **** Cameron. Send that campaigner to the draft. destroyed our chances and distracted the whole club.

Alright go on tell me more about Rohan's cancerous behaviour. I need something to distract me from this loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back