Geelong Safehouse edition - year 2023.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dear Geelong,
you deserve everything that happened this year. You were playing whack a mole all year and there were many moles.
Find some free agents who like surf beaches real soon or you will sink as low as your gifted home wins allow.
To Colin Carter and Steven Hocking, you have no integrity or substance .
Please pay back some money to the Victorian taxpayer for your endless grandstand building.
Accept the situation Chris Scott has put you in and learn to suck lemons.
Signed
Aristotle Reginald Pickett the third

Dear Aristotle,

Even if everything you said above was true, we're still in a better position going forward than Richmunt, who's coach cheated on his wife, then cheated on his club and left its list in tatters.

Enjoy Tyler "Coward Punch" Sonsie and Jacob Hopper 😇.

Regards,

Every non-Richmond AFL supporter except Spreaders McGregor

This has got to be one of the worst false equivalences I’ve seen, and I’ve seen some doozies!!
I bet you have - like the false equivalence between Richmond and Geelong being similarly successful in the modern era :$

But go on, please explain why the media is somehow unsuitable for determining the best player in a grand final vs the best team of the season?

Dear Aristotle,

Even if everything you said above was true, we're still in a better position going forward than Richmunt, who's coach cheated on his wife, then cheated on his club and left its list in tatters.

Enjoy Tyler "Coward Punch" Sonsie and Jacob Hopper 😇.

Regards,

Every non-Richmond AFL supporter except Spreaders McGregor
Act it’s the Gold Cost coach who has cheated on his wife. Sheesh, keep up man.

I bet you have - like the false equivalence between Richmond and Geelong being similarly successful in the modern era :$

But go on, please explain why the media is somehow unsuitable for determining the best player in a grand final vs the best team of the season?
The fact that you need to ask that is why you're a Geelong supporter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry Cats it's confirmed that Hawkins is going to continue to top up his retirement fund.

Woooo top 10 in the Coleman goal kicker for next to nothing.

Old Jack "living in the shadow of Nick" Riewoldt was right to hang up the boots with a lacklustre 34th in the list :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back