Geelong Safehouse edition - year 2023.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I get Colin Carter to do it all for me, what a smart man, claiming 7 VFA cups equals 7 AFL cups how brilliant is that! :$
Colin Carter has taken shits after a long night of heavy drinking and Mexican food that a smarter than you.

Footage from the Morning After:
poo GIF

Geeez, from demanding Geelong's home games be played at the MCG in 2017, to back playing Geelong's home games at home.

How the "mighty" have reverted to being "the Tigers of old" :(

Pour one out for the 1-10 Tugboats

We're rebuilding which you should have done.

You're rebuilding with dried cow-shit.

You wasted almost $7 million on Jacob Hopper.

The second best Tom Lynch to play the game in the last 10 years is sitting on the sidelines with his thumb up his arse. Your backline is cooked. Your best player is going to hang up the boots as soon as the siren goes on his 300th.

It'll be "Save Our Skins" again in less than 5 years.

How many bricks have you bought?

You're rebuilding with dried cow-s**t.

You wasted almost $7 million on Jacob Hopper.

The second best Tom Lynch to play the game in the last 10 years is sitting on the sidelines with his thumb up his arse. Your backline is cooked. Your best player is going to hang up the boots as soon as the siren goes on his 300th.

It'll be "Save Our Skins" again in less than 5 years.

How many bricks have you bought?
When you win 3 flags, the system is designed to handicap you. Geelong have cheated to bring players to the club but the lack of high draft picks is hurting you now and into the future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you win 3 flags, the system is designed to handicap you. Geelong have cheated to bring players to the club but the lack of high draft picks is hurting you now and into the future.

Oh yeah, I forgot the AFL changed the rules to specifically cripple Richmond :)

It definitely wasn't the league moving back toward a skills-based gamestyle over a 'ruck and maul' kinda vibe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back